Sunday September 24, 2006 So Cal Viper Caravan to Las Vegas VOI9

Started by hemotox, March 20, 2006, 10:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Anyone interested in meeting at 6:00 AM at the In-and-Out Burger place in Hesperia west of Victorville and getting to Vegas before noon?

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Guess no one is interested in an early morning drive to Vegas on Sunday the 24th???

EJ

AceFang

Yes, I would be willing to leave early on Sunday to VOI9 and join the group at Pahrump.  I will be leaving from the Anaheim area of Orange County, taking the 91 east to 15 north.  I see from the notes below that a few people might meet in Hesperia, so I will join everybody there, unless we get a caravan that wants to meet near the 10 and 15 freeways.
John Bennett

hemotox

Quote from: racecars on March 24, 2006, 03:27:30 PM
you got to know how to type ;D

I'm going on Sunday 8)

Eric, ck out my web site ??? www.davesvipershop.com

Dave,

Here is your quote about coming in to Vegas on the 24th and I guess now you are going on hte 23rd??  That means you will be that much poorer come Sunday morning, where if you came with us on Suday, your pockets would be full of cash!  Think about that !

AceFang

As far as I can tell, there are 3 threads for this Sunday caravan, 2 on the "Club Events" forum and one on this, the "Regional Events" forum.  I suggest we combine them to one thread.  Any ideas on which one and how we can do that?  Nevertheless, here is the post I made to the other 2 threads, just to make sure I cover all my bases.  Sorry for the duplication, but that is better than not communicating at all.

I am coming from Orange County for the Sunday caravan.  I plan to stop at Ontario Mills to gather with the Vipers there, then drive up to the Hesperia In-and-Out meeting place. 

So, to review, since there are multiple threads going (and I might just cut/paste this to the other thread):

Sunday, Sep 24: meet at Ontario Mills at 9am. 
Leave Ontario Mills at 9:30 to caravan to Hesperia
Meet at 10:30 at the In-and-Out
Leave for Vegas from there.

Questions:
Where exactly will we meet in Ontario Mills?
We should be able to make it from Ontario Mills to Hesperia in one hour, right?
Is anybody giving any serious thought to going to the Pahrump bbq?
John Bennett

hemotox

I think the plan you have worked out is correct.  Ontario Mills Mall at 9 AM, and IN-N-OUT at 10:30.  I have no interest in going to Pahrump.  If you want to take a left at the turn off.  Not my idea of a Sunday afternoon.  But everyone can make their own choices on the way to Vegas.

EXHLR8N

Eric, do you want to assemble the list of caravanees and cell phone numbers?

I will go straight to Hisperia for the 10:30.

Depending on how many may go, I will probably go to the bbq
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous