Jim and Judy's Place April 11, 2015

Started by 1HOTACR, January 11, 2015, 02:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper_eddie

When I emailed you Glenn I forgot to mention that I'll be coming with my girlfriend so that will be Eddie C + 1!

mark1107

Hi Mark and my wife Nia would like to attend.

I apologize for the late rsvp. Is it too late?

Thank you.

Mark

Jay M

When I posted earlier I didn't know if Jennifer would be coming too.  She will be able to make it. 

thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

ScottC

Jim and Judy,

Lost all my copilots last night, so it now looks like I'm staying down in San Diego today.  I hope you have a great day and we'll catch up with you another time.

V/r,
Scott and Jennie

We should be able to make the trip, although Jennie just drove up to Carmel and back this week (kids spring break). 

V/r,  Scott and Jennie

RandyT

Diane & I can make it. Hope this isn't too late of notice.
RT
RandyT

viper_eddie

Sorry guys won't be able to make it, my battery died  :-[

1HOTACR

Thanks Jim and Judy for graciously opening up your residence to our Club. Your home is beautiful and Jim's Garage is a fabricators dream come true.  Food was great and the company too! Here are a few pics from today.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

But wait, there's more!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

HISSSN1

Jim and Judy thank you for opening your home and garage to all of us it was great to come see it all. Judy the coffee cake was awesome brunch was yum yum, your friends are great,glad we got to meet them, what a fun day it was. Thank you again.    Eddie and Michelle.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

mark1107

Jim and Judy,

Thank you so much for your hospitality. Ben, Scott, Eddie & Michelle thank you so much for welcoming us into the group!
Glen, I want you beautiful GTS!

Mark & Nia