New Gen V for sale

Started by catwood, November 16, 2014, 08:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwood

Hi everyone,I am working with, though not for, Carl Burger Dodge in La Mesa. Their goal is to be a bigger more involved SRT dealer and we have discussed ways for that to grow.  Sometime next year the plan is to have me join them and help host social events like car shows, get togethers and track days all focused around the SRT line.  As part of end goal I told them they would have to work with folks I know from the clubs on special pricing lower than than the retail sales guys can offer to walk in customers.  They have agreed with the understanding they cannot lose money like some of the dealers are that are selling well below actual  costs of the Viper (we've all seen those deals).  They are committed enough to have done two dealer trade to bring two additional Vipers into SoCal.  Those two are with Reliable  Transport on their way here now.So I bring this up in the event anyone is looking to move into the Gen V or any other SRT vehicles.  If so, and you like any of the showings at Carl Burger let me know and I will see if we can get you the deal you need to move into that direction.   Personally I don't make a dime on this but I do have a goal to work part time for them early next year as my semi retirement job  :) Shoot me an email if you'd like to discuss furtherThanks,Carl[email protected]

HyperViper

They are good people at Carl Burgers and while I could have gotten "special" pricing they were pretty ordinary with their initial sales prices ($10k pack) on Gen 5s. They have come to realize in order to move cars they need to be competitive.

The service manager is a friend that has helped myself and others by resetting tire pressure sensors for free and I was very comfortable letting them change out my window regulator which was under my maxcare warranty.

For those who may not know La Mesa is in San Diego County.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes