HRE P40 Brushed Monoblock Wheels, Sensors and Tires--SOLD!

Started by Ted, November 08, 2014, 11:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

SOLD! SOLD!

These HRE P40 Monobloc Wheels are Spectacular--they really make the car! The Brushed finish must be seen in person to be fully appreciated; it does not fully come through on even the high resolution photos in the ad. I had these made to order for tmy 2008 Viper Coupe by HRE and they typically take about 3 months to be produced.  I also have a set for my BMW 550i M-Sport. The set is 19/20" and really filts the wheel well areas.  The tires are Nitto Invo--same as used on some Lambos and other exotics. The rears are brand new ($1,100) and the front are like new.  I put my OEM wheels and tires back on the car and the car has been sold. My Gen V has black wheels, so these are for sale.  The set includes OEM sensors. Please make offers for the set. In terms of original prices, I believe that the wheels retailed for around $6,500 to $8,000, Sensors $300-400, and tires around $1,800--$2,100. There is a Viper Gen V Post where a new set of HREs and tires was approximately $12,000. My price is the best offer over $4,200. I will confirm in writing if I have accepted any offer.  If you are local you can view the set, if not, please contact me with any questions.  If you need the set shipped, then I will take the set to UPS for packing and shipping and you can contact UPS to arrange payment.   Thank you for your consideration!

[email protected] 
Ted

PCH VIPER

Not a great view, but here is one picture I found -
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures