PASADENA ART CENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN CAR CLASSIC Sunday October 26th

Started by 1HOTACR, September 03, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinamus

Derek,
If you show up at the College at 10:00 or so with a Viper I'm sure the staff will let you into the Car Corral area, where you should be able to find us. You can call me if you have problems either getting in or finding us.
Gary Belvedere (714) 412-6261
Gary & Melissa

Vinamus

Hi John, Glad to see you're bringing Josh, maybe he can drum up some new business and make some of our old paint jobs look like yours.
As for when we're heading out to Pasadena, we'd loved to hook up with you guys for the run out there.
Why don't you tex me your phone number or call me when it's convenient and we'll discuss a time.
Gary (714)412-6261
Gary & Melissa

HISSSN1

Eddie and Brad are in see you at breakfast, thank you Gary and Melissa for putting this together.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Lawrenzo

I'll be attending with my daughter Natasha, so add me to the list please.

Mr. Fangs

Latest from the organizers...

Dear Car Club Participant,

Thank you for joining us for Art Center Car Classic 2014 - STREET TO SCREEN - opening on Sunday, October 26, 2014 at Art Center's Hillside Campus.

Attached you will find the following Exhibitor Information Package:

• Schedule of Events (Note: Please plan to arrive at Art Center's Hillside Campus between 8:30am and 10:00am. All cars MUST be in place by 10:00am. Entry to the field will open at 11:00am.
  • Directions to Hillside Campus
  • Car Club parking pass – please print and place on your dashboard prior to arriving at Art Center
As you enter the parking area, you will be directed to the location of the Car Club Corrals. Once you are positioned, please proceed to the Registration area to pick up your admission and show materials.

Complete information about the event can be found on the Art Center Car Classic website at http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic

If you have any questions, please contact me (323-578-4834) or Franc Yarde (616-312-5684) or by email at: mailto:[email protected]

We look forward to welcoming you to Art Center Car Classic 2014 next Sunday.

Best regards,
Christine.

CHRISTINE HANSON
for Art Center Car Classic 2014
Art Center College of Design

www.artcenter.edu/carclassic
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 323-578-4834

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Lawrenzo

Will we get our passes at breakfast?  I didn't see a link to print them out??

PCH VIPER

There was a link to print them out.....I printed mine and just have to remember to put it in the car
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vinamus

Hey guys, i'll print some extra parking passes for those that might not be able to get the attacment or forgot theirs.
For anyone not joining us for breakefast, if you get there before we do, please make sure you print out your passes.

Gary
Gary & Melissa

HISSSN1

Thanks Gary, I just printed some extra as well see you on Sunday.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

1HOTACR

Make sure you Viper is extra "Pretty" for the event.  I will be taking pics for our National Viper Quarterly Magazine Winter issue.   8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

Our plans changed, Jennifer and I can make it.  But the online registration is now closed.

Is it too late for us to join?

thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

1HOTACR

Quote from: Jay M on October 25, 2014, 12:33:32 AM
Our plans changed, Jennifer and I can make it.  But the online registration is now closed.

Is it too late for us to join?

thanks,
~Jay
Looks like we have plenty of Parking Passes.  I'm sure you can purchase tickets at the gate.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E