Main Menu

LAGUNA SECA, NO DB LIMIT, 9/21/14

Started by Banzai Ben, August 13, 2014, 11:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

Todd,
Is it okay to add two more to the Saturday dinner? Total of 5 of us now.
Ken and Lena are now going to the event and would like to join us.
Thanks,
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

VENOM V

Quote from: Banzai Ben on September 02, 2014, 09:45:58 PM
Todd,
Is it okay to add two more to the Saturday dinner? Total of 5 of us now.
Ken and Lena are now going to the event and would like to join us.
Thanks,
Ben

Got you guys down for dinner.

17 Vipers tracking so far and a good crowd for dinner, this is gonna be good!
2013 Viper GTS, Stryker Red, Track Pack
2013 Camaro SS 1LE, Coilovers, 560 BHP

kenalker

Thanks Justin for reaching out!  I would never have known (I'm terrible at keeping up with social media; me, of all people).  Ben, thanks for letting me know about dinner.  Todd, thanks for including me!

Since that weekend is also the the Monterey Jazz Festival, Lena and I will go up Friday to seek out some splendid live music, but if Lena gets called in to work Friday and we must postpone a day, I'll let you guys know and we can meet up in Paso Robles Saturday on the way up.

Looking forward to Laguna Seca for the first time!  I wonder if they will have the microphone out so I can find out if my oversized pipes and cat backs have truly been too loud all along.

Ken

MFujita

Ken,

Attached is Nor Cal SAAC Laguna Seca course map and corner-by-corner analysis of the racing line.  This helped me on my first visit there.  I hope this can help you.

Mike F

Banzai Ben

Just a few more days, getting excited!  ;D
I've only run Laguna once before in my Lotus so this will be my first time in the Viper.
Wish more SoCal Vipers were going but at least four of us will be there.

Banzai Ben

Awesome event at Laguna! A big THANK YOU to the NorCal Viper guys for letting us know about this event and for arranging the Saturday dinner. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.
Just a few pics, wish I took more.

Banzai Ben

I think Justin was the fastest in our run group in his new yellow GTS race car. Congrats Justin!

VENOM V

Guys, what a blast running with you!  17 Vipers mixing it up, this was perhaps the most fun I've had with my clothes on.

If you have any pictures I could use for a VOA forum post, please send me a couple to:

[email protected]

Ben and Justin, I know you got some awesome shots from GotBlueMilk, I did too.  I'll post some of my pics here too when I get a chance.

Todd

PCH VIPER

Great pictures Ben !!  Thanks for sharing them.  I'm glad you all had a great time.  The Nor Cal guys are a great bunch.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

VENOM V

Guys,

I posted my write-up, video and pics on the VOA forum.  If you've got more pics, feel free to post 'em on the thread.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/5398-17-Vipers-tearing-it-up-at-Laguna-Seca!?p=79414&posted=1#post79414

Cheers,

Todd