Mums the word... I'm planning to stow away...see you up the road
<q  " I call shotgun "

hemotox

Temps

Bishop  Day 93  Night 54
Mammoth Day 68 Day  Night 43

:D

Bring a jacket

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Congrats on the S.G.  Gen 5 !!!!!!!!
It is awesome !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

For those of the club who were not able to come on this run, you missed incredible scenery, mountain twisties, spectacular High Sierra vistas, incredible long straight empty roads, high speed driving, a series of the largest rollers one could imagine, great camaraderie, superb food, great entertainment, and a fantastic time ending in Mammoth Lakes.  There hopefully will be a next year repeat and perhaps an annual summer event.

1HOTACR

A big Thank You to Eric and Joel for setting up the event.  Non stop fun.  We have to set this up again for next year.  Here are a few more pics to add to the collection.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Mr. Fangs

Eric and Joel deserve all the thanks in the World for putting together this fantastic 3 day tour of the Eastern Sierra mountains and Mammoth Lakes region.

These were some of the most senic and driver engaging roads available most anywhere.

With little traffic, and a huge variety of roads, there was something for everyone.

Having these two guys along who were always eager to share their local knowledge, got us into some of the most pleasurable driving venues available.

The weather was perfect. Warm and sunny in the lower elevations, and cool and sunny at the mountain tops.

In addition to the great riding venues, we were able to enjoy free live concerts, fantastic and reasonably priced food, huge wine, cocktails and beer selections. At every stop everyone got the chance to converse with the other people along for the cruise.

Every evening found pods of people gathering together at the overnights to enjoy a few drinks (OK, more than a few) some great food, and wonderful ambience.

With my Viper now having been ridden hard, and put away wet, I have the chance to re-gather my thoughts and realize just how much fun and memories have been achieved in just a long weekend with some Viper buddies.

Gota do more of these...
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

OriginalRoot

WoW !  :)   It was the MOST Fun,   All of the "Victims" of this Run ALL said, Hey let's make this
an annual event ! I Say "Let's DO IT" ... We may have to ADD an extra day... You know the DOC
gets a little Tired... Need's a LONGER NAP !
What a FUN BUNCH ! 
I Thank everyone for joining us on this trip, I promise to bring My Best Friend, My Wife "The lovely & talented" Madona next time
                                             Joel     OriginalRoot

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Looks like you all had a GREAT time !   

Ben and I were busy at a college dorm party   ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Hank Otten was such a gracious host at the Copper Top BBQ, and was so happy we posted the vipers around the corner of his restaurant, I decided to create a 2'x3' poster comemorating the event.  I will deliver it in 3 weeks time whilst on the So Cal MINI Maniacs "Devil's Backbone V" Run to Bishop > Lake Tahoe > Mammoth Lakes.  Will also get it framed.

hemotox

I think we need to also thank Richard Palkovic.  What a great idea to take Hwy 6 > Benton > Hwy 120 to Hwy 395.  Incredible road.  Best driving ever. 

Grazie Mille, Ricardo!

Mr. Fangs

I also noticed that in the poster you will see Viper Copperheads at both bookends!

Hank puts out some mean Barbecue...
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

Mr. Fangs

Also wanted to thank Eric for making all those Road Tunes CD's for everyone.

Teresa and I had a great time rockin' out to Muscrat Love by Capt'n & Tennile : >)

Was a fantastic road trip that allowed everyone to "air out" their Vipers. There are fewer and fewer places where high performance cars can be used as intended. Lots of smiles on lots of faces.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe