So Cal Viper 2 Night Run to the Eastern Sierra Aug. 22-24

Started by hemotox, June 20, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

Finally a day OFF ! workin on reservations Today !

hemotox

Okay if you are coming on this run and have a preference for driving music list it below.

Options are

1. Early Eagles
2. Eagles Live
3. Accoustic ballads
4. Rock and Roll
5. Wolfman Jack

I will furnish appropriate CDs for the viper run.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Mr. Fangs

Any chance for some Captain & Tenille?

Otherwise Eagles work for us.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Jay M

Eagles on the left side of the car, and Jack Johnson on the right.  Is that possible?
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

hemotox

Captain and Tenille, now that is a request I never through I would get. 8)   Not sure I can actually put them on my music server.  Daughters would not understand the urge to purchase C&T songs.  If Original Root found out that I put C&T on the CDs instead of the ""Grass Roots", would be a major issue.

I can offer some America and Mamas and Papas.  I'll have to think about that one a little longer.

OriginalRoot

New Clutch & Flywheel, Brake Pads, Re-Surfaced Rotors & New Michelin's all Around !
I think I'm Ready for a Roadtrip   ;)

hemotox

Quote from: OriginalRoot on July 07, 2014, 02:00:53 PM
New Clutch & Flywheel, Brake Pads, Re-Surfaced Rotors & New Michelin's all Around !
I think I'm Ready for a Roadtrip   ;)

Now you'll have no excuses on trying to keep up!

Still don't see the Trebolets (?spelling),  signing up for this run?  ???

hemotox

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on July 06, 2014, 08:43:29 PM
Any chance for some Captain & Tenille?

Captain and Tenille will be played on the Eastern Sierra once again!  CD found.
Hemotox

Love will Keep Us Together!  Where is "Live for Today" by the Grass Roots?

hemotox

Okay viperettes:

Here are the CD choices.

1. Early Eagles
2. Live Eagles Concert
3. Rock Ballads
4. Acoustic Ballads
5. ROCK & ROLL

Captain and Tenielle = 1  Mr. Fangs

Post what you want so I don't make too many of the same traveling CDs

Hemotox

Mr. Fangs

Maybe we can switch between each other at fuel stops.

Even I can not take too much Capt'n & Tenielle.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

copperhead122

Reservations made at the preferred hotels. Got the day off on Friday. So we're in and looking forward to a fun weekend!
We will be driving up the 15 Fwy and will meet the group in Pearsonville at the Shell station. Eric or Joel, having made this trip previously, do you have an idea what time you will arrive in Pearsonville?
If any of the San Diego club members want to rendezvous in Rancho Cucamonga at the Chevron station off the I-15 at Foothill Blvd. (our normal meet point), we will meet you there.
Dan & Mayo
2005 Copperhead Edition

Mr. Fangs

Dan.

Great idea.

We can set up a time to meet you guys, and cruise up together.

Paul & Teresa.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

I would anticipate between 10-10:30 at the Shell Station in Pearsonville.

From Moscow

Hemotox

PCH VIPER

I really hate to bear the wrath of the Hemotox for missing this, but unfortunately I will not be able to make this run  :'(  :'(

Saturday is move in day at CSULB and we can't get out of it.   Have fun everyone !!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures