Nino and and Ruth's BBQ Saturday September 6th 2014

Started by 1HOTACR, May 15, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Nino and Ruth's BBQ and Road trip
Saturday.  September 6, 2014

Put this date on your calendars if you want to join the Viper folks for a real good BBQ!  Nino & Ruth really know how to cook up a storm, and no one will leave hungry.

***A change of plans for the meet spot. We will meet at 10 a.m. at the Shell Station just off  I 15 @ the Temescal Cyn exit,  East Side. 
23255 Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona, CA 92883

Since we going to a BBQ that has been painstakingly prepared by Nino & Ruth we are going to follow his orders of "no eating on the way up!".

For those who want to skip the cruise and head straight to Nino and Ruth's place, please plan to arrive there by 1PM for the good food & drink!  Their address is 35234 QUARTZ ST., YUCAIPA, 92399  Directions to Nino's:  Take the 10 Freeway (east or west) to the Yucaipa Blvd off ramp.  If traveling eastbound, turn left onto Yucaipa Blvd.  If westbound, turn right onto Yucaipa Blvd.  Go 2.9 miles, turn left onto Oak Glen (there is an El Pollo Loco and Bank of America on your left).  Go 2.6 mi. then turn left onto Bryant St.  Go 1.2 mi. & turn right onto Juniper Ave.  Go 0.6 mi & turn right onto Azurite St.  Turn right onto Quartz St. and they are at the end on the left.

Attending:

Glenn and Stephanie
Scott H.
Paul and Teresa
Andy D.
Alan and Amara
Jay and Jennifer
Richard
Lance
Ben
Gary and Melissa
Ron and Mary
Rolf and June
Paul and Pam
Brent K.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

CAMBLIN

Hey Nino & Ruth, Amara and I would love to your great BBQ once more, missed the last couple. Mountain run sounds great as well.
96 GTS from Walnut.

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

I'm gettin hungry just thinking about it. :P
Count me in.

AND, for anyone interested in making a day of it, cruise on down to Fallbrook to the Valley Fort Steakhouse
and join some of the San Diego guys for a glass of beer or wine.  ;)
RaceCopperRichard will be singing from 6:30 to about 10:00! 8)

Jay M

For the past two years, I said I would go and then had to cancel. This time around I'm 99% sure we can make it!

Jennifer and I will attend.

Thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

I'm definitely in ! 

Richard,  I will try and make it to your gig too.   
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

yeloone

Speedtactics

Quote from: Jay M on August 19, 2014, 04:39:42 PM
For the past two years, I said I would go and then had to cancel. This time around I'm 99% sure we can make it!

Jennifer and I will attend.

Thanks,
~Jay
99% Jay come on dude! :o
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

MAMBA48

Please add Rolf and June to the list.
We can not make it in time for the pre BBQ cruise, but will be there for the good stuff.

Bad News

Always one of the best meals we get, so count Paul & Pam in!   ;D
'01 Red RT10

1HOTACR

***A change of plans for the meet spot for this Saturday September 6th. Richard Palkovic will be leading us on a new run.  We will meet at 10 a.m. at the Shell Station just off  I 15 @ the Temescal Cyn exit,  East Side. 
23255 Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona, CA 92883
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Radical Guy

2004 SRT-10

Mr. Fangs

To Nino and Ruth, a very gracious thank you for the tremendous hospitality that you presented for your fellow ViperClub members.

The food was not only delicious, but over abundant.

We enjoyed the airconditioned atmosphere, and the comfortable shady seating next to the pool, perfect for some great conversations.

Hanging out around was fun, and I noticed nobody even touched the exercise equipment : >)

Thanks for a wonderful afternoon with good friends.

For those of us that made it to Richard's concert, the evening continued with some great music, even more food and libations.

Need more of these informal get togethers.

Paul

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

1HOTACR

A HUGE THANK YOU to Nino & Ruth for opening up your lovely home, your gracious hospitality was truly appreciated!!  Everyone enjoyed not only the delicious food, but also had fun socializing with old and new friends in such relaxed and welcoming surroundings.  It was wonderful having some new Viper owners join in on the fun and we look forward to having them as Club members.

Thank you again for a fun-filled afternoon!

Glenn & Steph
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E