How to Detail Day. July 6th. & Free Club T-Shirt

Started by 1HOTACR, May 10, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Detailing Day Sunday July 6th, 2014

We have a opportunity to have a Detail Day 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Huntington Beach.  The cost is $20.00 per person which includes Breakfast and and Lunch.  If you are interested please post or let me know.

All Club members attending will receive a SoCal Club  T-shirt

Thanks, Glenn

"We would like to extend an invitation to you and your car club to visit our state-of-the-art detailing facility and plan your next great event here.  Our specialty is hosting car club events for clubs just like yours.  Your members can learn how to properly maintain their personal vehicles in a fun and clean environment.  All types of car clubs have chosen us as a great spot for one of their monthly or annual events.  Why not consider us for your next car club gathering (attached is a flyer).

Our events are hosted by Mel Craig, President and Founder of the Detailing Pros.  Mel is a world renowned auto detailing industry professional with over 40 years of experience.  Mel's events are very popular, with hundreds of car clubs throughout the US and several other countries taking part in what he has to offer.  His talents and knowledge have earned him the reputation of one of the world's top experts in the art of auto detailing, car care and auto reconditioning.  Be sure to check out our website at www.thedetailingpros.com and "Like" our Facebook page.  This way you will always know what events are coming up and be able to see Mel in action as he demonstrates on video many product applications."

We are extending this invitation for you to take part in a "One-Day Program" that includes:

·        Continental Breakfast and Lunch
·        One-hour of classroom time designed to teach you how to best maintain your personal vehicles
·        Next we jump right into hands-on training in our state-of-the-art detailing center where you will learn:
        o   paint technology
        o   Expert buffing and polishing techniques
        o   Wheel polishing techniques and maintenance.

These techniques are only taught by a hand full of professionals and we feel confident your members will get excited as they themselves are able to do the work they thought only professionals could achieve!
We will be covering a lot of information over the course of the day!  Here are just a few highlights:

·        Paint Correction and Paint Defect removal
·        Scratch  and swirl removal
·        Difference between buffing and polishing
·        The best and simplest use of Meguiar's detailing chemicals (no more need for guessing)
·        The differences between polishes and waxes
·        The best products, tools and supplies to use
·        Engine detailing
·        Wheel Cleaning, polishing and maintenance
·        Interior and exterior detailing techniques
·        Eco-friendly, waterless, and low pressure washing techniques
·        The art of streak free glass cleaning

If you've ever wanted to know just how to best take care of your second most important investment then you're sure to have a blast here at The Detailing Pros learning all the techniques used by the professionals.
If you are interested in attending, please send me an email or give me a call.  These events are held on Sundays and are filling up fast.  So if you have a Sunday in mind, let me know ASAP and I will work you into the calendar.  We look forward to seeing you soon!

16882 Gothard St. Unit A
Huntington Beach, CA.   92647

Attending:

Derek+ 1
Anthony
Jim K.
WTMamba (Nick ?)
Randy T.
Glenn
Philippe + 1
Andy D.
Larry G.
Gary B.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

AceFang

John Bennett

Derek

I think I may like to check this out. Always good to learn more on detailing and see how others do things.

Kala

Glenn, why should I pay for this, and drive all the way to HB?

Stephie said if I show up on your day off with the Gen V you would detail my car while Steph and I go shopping...

We'll make dinner of course...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

1HOTACR

Sorry.... I don't think so.  This is a great event not to be missed.  Sometimes we all have to drive a distance to hang out with our Club members.  It's all good.  Hope to see a bunch of Vipers on July 6th 

Cheers,  Glenn
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

I guess in the Big Brakes Dave tradition... I will honor his request to always use smilies... that way people get the drift when you are joking... LOL

:o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

anthony

sounds fun.  i'll put it on the calendar and plan to go.  Anthony

snake

RandyT

RandyT

1HOTACR

Anyone from our club attending will receive a Club T-Shirt  :D
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Derek

^^^ Awesome! I am a size Medium. :)

1HOTACR

A bunch of us coming from the North will be meeting at the Costco parking lot Sunday morning at 7:15 a.m.  and departing at 7:30 to the event 30 minutes away.

Costco Hawthorne
14501 Hindry Ave.
Hawthorne.

Take the Rosecrans East offramp off the 405 south which puts you into the Costco parking lot.

Departing to the event :

Enter the 405 south a thirty minute drive.

Take the exit toward Huntington Beach
        0.3 mi
       Follow signs for Center Ave   
       112 ft
       Turn right onto Center Ave   
       0.6 mi
       Turn left onto Gothard St   
       1.2 mi
       Turn left at Toulouse Dr
       Destination will be on the left

Everyone coming from the South:

405  freeway North
     Take the Warner Ave W exit toward Magnolia St   
     0.1 mi
     Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Warner Ave W/Magnolia St S and merge onto Warner Ave
     Make a right on Gothard Ave and enter the second driveway on the right.

The Detailing Pros
    16882 Gothard St. Unit A
    Huntington Beach, CA.   92647

Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Derek

My buddy will be coming up to the event as well. PLease add me +1

Vinamus

Gary & Melissa