Dukes Brunch and Club Photo Shoot at the Beach Aug 10th.

Started by 1HOTACR, May 09, 2014, 04:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on August 01, 2014, 12:24:27 PM

Now its gonna be a PARTY !!!   Looking forward to seeing you.

It'll be good to see you too Lance!
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Derek

I may be attending... Count me in.

1HOTACR

We have 31 Vipers attending...This is going to be a blast driving up to Duke's on PCH early in the morning.  How about we try and break 40? ;)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

We had some great shirts made up for the Club at the Detroit event.  If you are interesting in purchasing one let me know. Our cost was $50. per shirt.  Left in stock:  1 medium, 5 large and 4 Extra large.  I will also bring them to Duke's if you want to purchase one or e-mail me.

Thanks, Glenn                 All SOLD
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

AceFang

I'll be leaving Anaheim Hills area about 7:15, going 55 south to 5 south.  Will I be seeing any of Ace's friends (Vipers) on the freeway? 
John Bennett

1HOTACR

If you want to run with a group Philippe and Andy D. will be meeting at the Costco parking lot Sunday morning at 6:30 a.m. and departing at 6:45  sharp to Dana Strand Beach. 

Costco Hawthorne
14501 Hindry Ave.
Hawthorne. 90250

From the North take the Rosecrans East off ramp off the 405 south which puts you into the Costco parking lot. There is a McDonalds in the parking lot if you deserve a break today. ;)
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

Kala

Just spoke to Mr Pres... I'm not sure if we will be going to Hawthorne to meet up or not yet... Either way I'll be there at the beach though!
My cell is 805 five five8 two4seven3

1HOTACR

Thanks to everyone who got up at Zero Dark 30 to come out to Dana Point for the photo shoot.  32 Vipers showed up for the shoot and a few more met us at Duke's.  I would like to thank David Kuzmiak  "Newport Viper" for arranging the morning spot at Dana Strand beach and leading the Snake train up PCH to Duke's.  Also I would like to thank Lance for putting his life on the line as always to take another awesome photo of our Group. We had over 75 attend brunch.

Thank you!   Glenn and Stephanie
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Who's the hansome photographer on the ladder on a truck, and in flip flops?  Now that looks safe for sure!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Derek