Which dealer would you go to for service?

Started by Jay M, April 22, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay M

My Gen III needs to have the airbag recall dealt with.  I have been to a few SoCal dealers, and none of inspire confidence. 

Who would you trust to open the dash and replace a part?  It's a factory recall, so I need to do it at a dealer.

thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

Call Tom Bonnstetter at Glenn E Thomas in Signal Hill.  He has a very good tech there and has worked on a bunch of our members cars.

You can also try Mike Bell at Motor Village LA.  I'm sure he has a good Viper tech as well.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

1HOTACR

When I received a recall notice for the Gen III Airbag, I debated where I should take our Viper for the work, as I've experienced problems with my local dealership's service department.  I shared this with fellow club member Mike Bell, and he told me that Motor Village L.A. has two certified Viper mechanics on staff and that there was no problem, he would order the part and call me when it came in.

I dropped off the car Friday around noon with one of the Service Managers, Juan Garcia.  I was quite impressed with how courteous Juan was, and with how spotless the service department was.  They treated me, and my Viper, with the upmost respect, right down to parking it inside the covered main service department check in area "the no touch zone."  Saturday morning Juan called and said we were good to go and that I could come pick up our Viper. 

From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you use Motor Village L.A. for any of your Viper service needs.  They are courteous, competent and truly a pleasure to deal with.

Service Department:  (877) 849-0771   Ask for Juan or Alex

Glenn ;D

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

That is awesome Glenn.   
It is great to have Dealerships that know how to treat the Vipers and their owners.

A definite thumbs up to MVLA and Mike.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

10 BANGR

+1 on Motor Village.
I had the same experience as Glenn on warranty repairs twice this year. I dealt with Humberto "Beto" really nice guy and he had me in and out in a day.

Demoe
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Speedtactics

How do you know if your Gen 3 needs the recall?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

1HOTACR

I received a recall notice early in the year by mail.  Might want to call your favorite dealership and have them enter the Vin #.  I would recommend Motor Village L.A.  I believe they are stocking the part.   8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E