San Francisquito Canyon Run. Sunday February 23, 2014

Started by 1HOTACR, February 03, 2014, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Harry Carey Ranch/"Tesoro Adobe"
San Francisquito Canyon Run

Thanks to Eddie and Michelle Reinsma for heading up this great run

The Tesoro Adobe was built and owned by noted western film actor, Harry Carey, in the 1920's and 1930's. During Carey's prolific film career, he is credited with at least 233 movies; the western elite including John Wayne, William S. Hart, and Gary Cooper visited Tesoro Adobe. In June 2005, the County accepted the donation of the Tesoro Adobe Historic Park 

Where:  The Tesoro Adobe.  29398 Tesoro Del Valle. Valencia, Ca.

http://maps.lacounty.gov/directions.aspx?address_to=Avenida%20Rancho%20Tesoro,%20Valencia,%20CA%2091354,%20USA

Date:  Sunday February 23, 2014

Gas Stop: If anyone wants to gas up before going up the Canyon to the Adobe.  We will meet at the Chevron Station at the Magic Mountain off ramp due left under interstate (5).  Eddie or I will be at the station at 8:15 and departing at 8:45

Chevron Station
27549 The Old Road
Valencia, Ca. 91365

Time:  Meet at the Tesoro Adobe at 9:00 a.m. with at least 3/4 of a tank of gas. We will have a private tour of the residence and grounds starting at 9:30.

[
Cruise:  After the tour we will run through the beautiful mountains of San Francisquito Canyon for a little over an hour and end at the Robertson Ranch Country Club for lunch.

[
Lunch:   Arrive at noon at the Robinson Ranch Country Club for a fantastic Italian lunch.  Cost: $24 per person plus tip and tax.

http://www.rr-golf.com

Attending:

Eddie and Michelle
Art (tour and run only)
Lance
Scott H.
Glenn and Stephanie
Fast Eddie
Joel
Keith and Rita
Ben and Mike
Dan and Mayo
Nino and Ruth
Demoe and Laura (tour only)
Philippe and Gail
Larry G. (tour and run only)
Mike and Annie
Ray B. + 1
Andy B.
Albert and Paola
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

HISSSN1

Hi all Michelle and I ran the route today it was awesome. I Need a final head count by Friday the 14th so lets get on the list. It has been a while since our last outing get your name on there today let's go.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

That's the spirit Eddie lets make this a great turn out everyone lets get signed up. We will have more details about the run posted later today.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

1HOTACR

We need a head count PLEASE by Thursday February 20 for lunch so if you're interested please post up or e-mail the club.  Check out the first post for more information. Thanks!

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

OriginalRoot

Keith

hemotox

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on February 11, 2014, 11:15:02 AM
We need a head count by Friday Valentines Day February 15th for lunch so if your interested please post up or e-mail the club.  Please check out the first post for more information. Thanks!

I think Valentine's Day is February 14th? N'est Pas?  If this was scheduled outside of ski season, I would be there.  Feb 23 I will be on a mountain.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Am I the only one seeing the latest post 1st and the first post last?  Seems upside down from past threads?  Is this the new VOA format for club websites?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on February 13, 2014, 09:34:07 PM
Am I the only one seeing the latest post 1st and the first post last?  Seems upside down from past threads?  Is this the new VOA format for club websites?

You have to go in and chenge your personal settings.
I think when Albert did an update to the forums, it reset some stuff. 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures