ROAD TRIP MAY 17,18 AND 19

Started by 1HOTACR, January 24, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Make your hotel reservations now!

Just a reminder to make your hotel reservations now for the 20th anniversary party NOW.  We will be reducing the room block at the end of February.

We're celebrating the 20th anniversary of the NorCal Viper club this year on May 18th at the Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville, where it all began. Although we are still working on the event details, we know that we are having an informal reception on Saturday night at Debbie's and Denis' home in Sunol. Joining us will be members of the Central and SoCal clubs and possibly special guests from SRT.

On Sunday morning, there'll be a drive to Wente Brothers winery in Livermore. Later in the afternoon, we'll head to the Blackhawk museum for an elegant dinner amongst the cars.

Our host hotel is the Rose Hotel in Pleasanton, a very nice European-style boutique hotel owned by John Madden. For a peak at the rooms, visit www.rosehotel.net. Only 30 rooms are available, and the bulk of them will be needed for the SoCal club, so if you want to spend Saturday and/or Sunday night so you don't have to drive home between the events, make your reservation now! We've negotiated a discount room rate of $235/night (plus tax).

To reserve a room, call 925.846.8802 (do not use internet or agents to book your room) and ask for the Viper club room block for 5/17 and/or 5/18. Rooms are King or double Queens as available.

More details to come about the celebration. It's also my retirement party as president of this club, so I'm going out with in style! ;-)  You don't want to miss this party!

NorCal Viper Club
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Nino Valmassoi

Nino and ruth will be there.  We have made the reservations.

10 BANGR

Laura and I will be heading up Friday morning (16th) to spend the day in Frisco visiting Alcatraz and China town and a few other places.
See you all on Saturday at the Rose for the meet and greet. This is gonna be a great weekend.

Demoe
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

SRT Viper

Any plans made for a caravan up to the event on Saturday May 17th?
Andy

1HOTACR

Hi Everyone,

Well, our NorCal road trip is only one week away.  The game plan for Saturday is to get up to the Hotel so we can attend the SRT tech session, which starts around 2:30 p.m.  (Hotel check-in is at 3:00, so you may want to call and request early check-in.)   Let's meet at the Chevron Station in Valencia, just off the 5 Fwy, about 7:30ish to gas up and depart at 8 a.m.  If we take a 20 minute gas stop in Kettleman City and an hour lunch in Gustine (Lance suggested Pea Soup Anderson's) the trip should take about 5.5 hours. (I believe we will actually make better time than that.)  This is going to be a great weekend!

Cheers, Glenn & Stephanie

Chevron Station    Depart at 8:a.m.
27540 The Old Road
Valencia, CA 91365

142 miles two hours to:

Kettleman City  Hwy 41  in N out address
33464 Benard Dr.
Kettleman City CA 93239

99 miles 1.25 hours to:

Pea Soup Anderson's  (Lunch)
12411 California 33
Gustine,  CA  95322

86 miles 1.15 hours to:

Rose Hotel
807 Main St
Pleasanton,  CA. 94566
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Sweet !!  Should be a fun weekend !
Looking forward to the road trip   :)

Bring your 2 way radios if you have them.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

LLEBMA1

Great to see everyone who traveled up North - Nor Cal represented themselves fantastically and truly made Annie and all attendees feel part of one great family!

See you all soon - maybe in Detroit

This is just a quick preview as I cant compete with PCH PHOTOGRAPHY  8)
Mike B

PCH VIPER

Nice pictures Mike !  I have over 500 shots to go through.   I will get them posted shortly.

PCH VIPER

Finally got pictures up on my site    www.kouchicentral.com

Road trip !!!

Lunch at Anderson's Pea Soup

We made it up to Pleasanton in time for Mark and Erich's Tech talk on the TA Viper

A huge THANK YOU to Denis and Debbie for opening up their beautiful home and hosting a great dinner for all of us on Saturday night.

Sunday morning weather was perfect for a ruise through the canyon to the Wente Winery

Nino with all the ladies

PCH VIPER

We had a private wine tasting and appetizers at the Wente Winery

Group shot

Hana and Maurice

Tasting wine in the caves

The VooDooo at the Blackhawk

Vipers parked on the plaza

Ralph and Doris

So Cal Club