ROAD TRIP MAY 17,18 AND 19

Started by 1HOTACR, January 24, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Save the date

Blackhawk Automotive Museum

Our friends in the NorCal Club are planning a 20th anniversary party.  This will be the biggest event this year to meet our Central and Northern California Viper friends.  We are planning to travel on Saturday May 17th to Danville Ca. In the afternoon we will have a meet and greet.  Sunday hang out at some Winery's, go shopping, tour the area and then get ready to go to the big event that night at the Blackhawk Automotive Museum.  Monday cruise on home.

If you have any interests please post up.   
Cost and Hotels will be announced soon.   
Thanks to Steve and Carol Borecki for arranging our portion to get SoCal up to the event.

May 17th, 18th and 19th 2014

For anyone planning on making this trip up, we need to get a room count ASAP.
The Nor Cal Club has booked rooms at the Rose Hotel in Pleasanton.
It is a beautiful european boutique style hotel, but is limited in the number of rooms.
They have offered a special rate of $240.00/night which includes parking and continental breakfast.

A fast reminder to make sure you book your rooms quick.
There are only 30 rooms available and after February 28th, the room block will be reduced down to a minimal number.  This will make it either more expensive or impossible to get a room.

They have some really great things in place for this event and it will be one you won't want to miss.
Ralph and company will be there and may be bringing some cool things out to display at the Blackhawk too.   

They are all staying at the Rose hotel as well, so it will be a great to hang out with them.

Nor Cal needs to know whether or not they need to increase the room block to accommodate the So Cal members.

Please let us know asap if you are planning to go so we can make sure there are enough rooms blocked out at the special rate.....otherwise, you will be paying the full rate which will be well over $300.00/night.

http://www.rosehotel.net

Attending:

Steve and Carol
Glenn and Stephanie / paid room
Lance and Lori / paid room
Demoe and Laura
Mike and Annie / paid room
Andy and Ann
Nino and Ruth / paid room
Don and Debbie / paid room  (Arizona)

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

10 BANGR

Demoe and Laura are in. We love road trips and hope to see more of these in the future.  :)
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Jay M

Jay and Jennifer are definitely interested!

I'll put it on my calendar.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

SSSSE YA

I was just there, My parents live two miles away. Everyone will love it. Have fun and enjoy!!!

LLEBMA1

Annie a I are very interested...... 
Put us down
Mike B

PCH VIPER

For anyone planning on making this trip up, we need to get a room count ASAP.
The Nor Cal Club has booked rooms at the Rose Hotel in Pleasanton.
It is a beautiful european boutique style hotel, but is limited in the number of rooms.
They have offered a special rate of $240.00/night which includes parking and continental breakfast.

Nor Cal needs to know whether or not they need to increase the room block to accomodate the So Cal members.

Please let us know asap if you are planning to go so we can make sure there are enough rooms blocked out at the special rate.....otherwise, you will be paying the full rate which will be well over $300.00/night.

http://www.rosehotel.net/
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Rooms at The Rose Hotel
Deluxe King

King bed, down comforter and pillows, executive desk, complimentary wi-fi, glass enclosed shower, jet tub, lighted make-up mirror, honor bar. Two queen beds may be substituted for king bed for an additional fee. 500 square feet.

Features

Overstuffed chairs with ottoman
Roman blinds
Opaque draw drapes
Crown Molding
TV with DVD player
Marble bathroom floor

To reserve a room, call 925.846.8802 (do not use internet or agents to book your room) and ask for the Viper club room block for 5/17 and/or 5/18. Rooms are King or double Queens as available
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Jay M

Please save a room for Jay & Jennifer.

thanks,
~Jay

LLEBMA1

I'm down for staying at the hotel Saturday and Sunday night ....... !
I'll call and reserve if the block is still available !
Mike B

10 BANGR

We'll be staying at the Marriott in Pleasanton which is walking distance from the Stoneridge shopping center and 10 miles from the BlackHawk. Click the link below if anyone is interested.
http://marriottpleasanton-px.rtrk.com/

https://www.google.com/maps/preview/place/11950+Dublin+Canyon+Rd/@37.695559,-121.935236,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x808fec70afd4f85f:0x21c05f6615d96d92
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

The Nor Cal Club is finalizing the contract for the room block now.  As soon as it is done, we will have the reservation code put up on this thread.   
Since it is a small hotel, we will be financially on the hook for the rooms, so they are trying to get a very accurate room count before signing the contracts.

Again, if you want to stay at the host hotel, please put your name up now so that we can make sure that enough rooms are blocked out for us.  I know that the majority of the Nor Cal members will be spending the night and that the SRT Execs  ;) will also be staying there.

If you would like to find your own lodging, that is fine too.  We just need to get our room count for the Rose Hotel as accurate as possible.

Jay M

I just made my reservation.  Can't wait!

~Jay

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle will be on our own road trip to Indiana picking up Madison and going to see Mount Rushmore and the Grand Canyon. So sad to miss this one with you guys. Have a great trip.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

snake

So sorry to miss this trip.  Jim and I will be returning from a trip on the Mississippi River.   Jim and Judy

PCH VIPER

A fast reminder to make sure you book your rooms quick.
There are only 30 rooms available and after February 28th, the room block will be reduced down to a minimal number.  This will make it either more expensive or impossible to get a room.

They have some really great things in place for this event and it will be one you won't want to miss.
Ralph and company will be there and may be bringing some cool things out to display at the Blackhawk too.   

They are all staying at the Rose hotel as well, so it will be a great to hang out with them.