Cars and Coffee Irvine March 22

Started by PCH VIPER, March 18, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I got a call from Mark Trostle and he will be in town for the the LX Springfest.  He will be going to Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning.  I will call Ralph and see if he too will be there.

A bunch of us will meet at the usual Starbucks off Shady Canyon and the 405 fwy at 5:45am, grab a coffee and then head over to get parked at C&C at 6:00.

Come on out and say Hi to Mark.

Attending:
Lance
Newport Dave
Bruce
Scott
Mike Hu
Raj
Dan Cragin
Ben
Randy and Diane
Anthony
Gary
Mike B
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

I'll join you guys but will meet you at C&C
Thanks
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

AceFang

I would love to join you, but am in Utah for the weekend.  Had the plate game last night - University of Utah vs BYU, on the Pac-12 Network.  Can't wait to get home to see the replay - my son already told me I missed at least 2 pitches.  Nice support from my family, heh.  Next year he buys his own ticket to the Family Picnic/Luau/etc.
John Bennett

RandyT

We will be there. See you all at Starbucks.
Randy & Diane 
RandyT

1HOTACR

Sorry... Can't make this one.  Business is Rock and Rollin'.  Planting time.  .  Say Hi to Ralph and Mark.

Glenn.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Thanks to Ralph and Team SRT for taking time to make the trip to Cars & Coffee today.

The entire team was very generous with their time. It was very cool to see Ralph letting all the kids sit in and take pics in the Viper! AWESOME!  ;D

SRT had 2 Viper and two very cool Drag cars. ( I'm not an expert on those so, I'm sure other will comment.) They sounded BADASS. GO SRT!

Thanks to the SoCal Club for the heads up. www.socalviper.com

Not me LOL...

Ralph even called a Brand new GTS owner that was too lazy to drive down..... cough.... your welcome.... ;)

(And as far as I know there was no discussion about future product. It was all about how cool Vipers are!)
04 SRT-10

redtanrt10

Really great day today!!!

Nice to see everyone out htere.

thanks for the pictures Dave!

thanks for setting this up Lance!!!!

PCH VIPER

Got a nice text from Mark Thanking everyone for coming out so early to hang out and visit.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

I had a great time, even if I got up at 4:00 am to come down to civilization. Thanks so much to SRT for bringing all the cars out for everyone to see. It was great to have some of the racing guys show up, and chat with them.
Thanks for all the Viper crew coming out and showing the support for SRT
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics