West Coast Racing- Big Willow Mar 1-2

Started by Banzai Ben, January 07, 2014, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

I have fire extinguishers and mounts for all generation Vipers if anyone needs one you can contact me or follow the link:http://speedtactics.com/dodge_viper_feb_0310.php
If you want I can bring it to the track for you. It takes only a few mins to install.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

VENOM V

Quote from: Hirkophoto on February 17, 2014, 03:53:22 PM
I have fire extinguishers and mounts for all generation Vipers if anyone needs one you can contact me or follow the link:http://speedtactics.com/dodge_viper_feb_0310.php
If you want I can bring it to the track for you. It takes only a few mins to install.
Hirk

Scott, I'm interested and another Gen V owner, Gary C, may also be.  My guess is that we would both take you up on your offer for help to install.  The vid looks clean, have you test fit it in a Gen V Viper?  Does it directly bolt in?

Do you know if a black bracket / black extinguisher is in stock?

Thanks

Todd
2013 Viper GTS, Stryker Red, Track Pack
2013 Camaro SS 1LE, Coilovers, 560 BHP

Speedtactics

Todd,
Sounds great. I have installed the bracket in Mike Bell's Gen 5 car. I just spoke with Gary and I can bring everything out to the track with me. Let me know the color of the extinguishers you want.
Scott
Scott Hirko

VENOM V

Hi all,

Weather forecast is looking bad, I don't think I can make it after all.  To compound things, my friends Gary and JJ were going to haul my track wheels and slicks but they're not attending either.

I won't track my Viper in the rain.  100% chance of rain Friday which means the run off areas adjacent to the track will be muddy; 60% chance of rain Saturday, 20% chance Sunday.  At some tracks, muddy run off means increased chance of rollovers.

Curious where others stand.

Thanks,

Todd
2013 Viper GTS, Stryker Red, Track Pack
2013 Camaro SS 1LE, Coilovers, 560 BHP

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko

PCH VIPER

I will probably still head out.....in my truck and hang out with the boys, have lunch and then head back home.

Bummer since I was really looking forward to driving the track.....and passing Hirk !   ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

I was planning on driving my Mini on the track and pass all the Vipers! :o
Scott Hirko

Banzai Ben

I'm going to wait until the last minute to decide but will probably go. Sometimes the forecast is for rain but it's clear at the track.
Hoping for a dry track.  :)
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Todd,  Sorry to hear you can't make it.  willow does drain very well, just a couple of possible spots where there is light gravel run-off.  I don't think you could find "dirt" at willow!

Bumbed about the rain!

I was going to head up Friday night to a hotel then get there early am

I'm going to watch the weather and probably best case leave Saturday am from Dana Point and get there late morning.

Sunday should be good and there are 5 sessions.  Unless the storm just sits over us, then Plan B is to leave Saturday afternoon and get up there before sundown

As Ben mentioned, rain has a funny way of missing Willow, who knows Saturday may work out and I have a feeling Sunday will be great

Look for the new and improved "VPR TOWR"

Banzai Ben

Quote from: redtanrt10 on February 27, 2014, 01:06:17 PM
Todd,  Sorry to hear you can't make it.  willow does drain very well, just a couple of possible spots where there is light gravel run-off.  I don't think you could find "dirt" at willow!

Bumbed about the rain!

I was going to head up Friday night to a hotel then get there early am

I'm going to watch the weather and probably best case leave Saturday am from Dana Point and get there late morning.

Sunday should be good and there are 5 sessions.  Unless the storm just sits over us, then Plan B is to leave Saturday afternoon and get up there before sundown

As Ben mentioned, rain has a funny way of missing Willow, who knows Saturday may work out and I have a feeling Sunday will be great

Look for the new and improved "VPR TOWR"

Hey Mike,
Did you paint it or is that a new van?
Looks great!  :)
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko

swisspower

Hi everybody
Brent and I will be there early Saturday morning. The % of rain on Saturday is already looking a little bit better.
Peter

redtanrt10

Hey Ben, thanks!

It's the old van, when I bought it I said one day I'd paint in viper red

Here's the before shot;

redtanrt10

Quote from: Hirkophoto on February 27, 2014, 01:16:02 PM
No Stripes?? ;D

Scott,  Diann thought that was the way to go too.  But with the windows in the back,  thought it wouldn't look good there, and, might look kind of odd putting stripes on the front unless I just stopped at the hood.

Hope to see you at Willow!

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10