SRT Driving Experience December 12th

Started by EXHLR8N, November 18, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXHLR8N

I just received a flyer from Chrysler for a December 12th (Thurs) SRT driving event in Anaheim .... hopefully we can drive the Gen V.  Anyone interested?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

EXHLR8N

I just signed up for the 10 am to 12 pm driving time.  They said it would be a day or so before we get confirmation.

AceFang

I am signed up for the 10am-noon also.  Still awaiting a confirmation email. 
John Bennett

SSSSE YA

Cathy and I are signed up for the 1-3 session.

EXHLR8N

I just received my confirmation from 10 am to 12 pm at Angel Stadium.  Who else is coming at 10?  Perhaps we could meet up for coffee at Starbucks ahead of time?

Derek

ill be at the dec. 9th event here in san diego 10-12 noon

Speedtactics

I signed up on the web, never got any confirmation. Called on the phone left my name and number never got a call back. Sad to say but JR thompson is not doing a good job with this event IMO
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

EXHLR8N

Keep trying Scott.  You have to call between those hours in their time zone.

Larry94

I was unable to get into the Anaheim event but was successful in registering for the Petco Park San Diego event from 4-6PM.  I presume the events are held in large parking lots but I wonder if they know there is no parking lot at Petco Park?

Mr. Fangs

Just changed my reservation from 1-3 in Orange County to the same time in San Diego. This should open up another spot in Orange.

From what I understand these events allow the driving of these cars on a street route. Not a race track or salom course.

\Great chance to see how these new Vipers prowl the streets.

My hat is off to SRT to allow people to experience these newly improved Vipers. Kinda the "warm puppy" approach to marketing and sales.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe