Member's Holiday Party December 7th, 2013

Started by PCH VIPER, October 01, 2013, 08:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I have to turn in our final headcount this Friday  November 29th !
Make sure you get your check to Nino or pay via PayPal.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Quote from: LLEBMA1 on November 25, 2013, 08:13:07 PM
Mike & Annie are in!  I reserved my room in October for this event - Of course while Annie was reading through all of the wonderful reviews of our AutoShow event (thanks so very much)  she noticed I had not registered on here........Duh :-).    I have reserved a room for Friday and Saturday night - if anyone else doing the same and interested in testing the buoyancy of the round dimpled white balls Saturday am please let me know [email protected] I will cancel Friday if we are only ones staying that night.......
PS Annie will be Poolside or riding along on the cart shotgun ........   :)

Wish I could stay Friday night too, but we have too many things going on.  This course is supposed to be really nice.

AlbertFattal

Paola and I will be there - Also, can you please change PaolA's name, she seems to always be put down as PaolO, it should end with an "A" as opposed to an "O"- thanks and see you all there

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

PCH VIPER

Hi Albert,
That is my fault and I have corrected it.
I'm glad you both will be coming and we'll see you on Saturday !

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Mr. Fangs

Great party everybody. Super food, music, people and the Aviara looked great with all the holiday decorations and lights.

Some people I forgot to thank were Paul & Pam Winters. They helped Teresa and I source all those cool Viper Models for the centerpieces. We tried to get a nice assortement of different years so the winners of the centerpieces could swap among themselves. Some wanted the latest Gen V, and others wanted a model of the ones in their garages.

It was also fun to sneak a model of the new Corvette onto one of the tables. Congratulations to Ben for taking home the vette.

This party was a blast. The dance floor was busy all evening, and the ladies as usual, were stunning in their holiday finery.

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a Good Night...
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Banzai Ben

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on December 08, 2013, 06:11:57 PM
Great party everybody. Super food, music, people and the Aviara looked great with all the holiday decorations and lights.

Some people I forgot to thank were Paul & Pam Winters. They helped Teresa and I source all those cool Viper Models for the centerpieces. We tried to get a nice assortement of different years so the winners of the centerpieces could swap among themselves. Some wanted the latest Gen V, and others wanted a model of the ones in their garages.

It was also fun to sneak a model of the new Corvette onto one of the tables. Congratulations to Ben for taking home the vette.

This party was a blast. The dance floor was busy all evening, and the ladies as usual, were stunning in their holiday finery.

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a Good Night...

Ditto what Paul said about the party, very nice event! Thank you to everyone involved.

A BIG THANK YOU to Lance and Lori for the past three years of their dedication and leadership. You two are absolutely AMAZING!

Congratulations and thank you to Glenn and Steph for stepping in as the next President and First Lady! I'm sure you guys will do a great job!

Maybe this is a sign of what my next car will be? I think I'm on the wrong forum! Shhhhh!
Just kidding!  :)
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Kala

Quote from: Banzai Ben on December 10, 2013, 06:40:00 AM

Maybe this is a sign of what my next car will be? I think I'm on the wrong forum! Shhhhh!
Just kidding!  :)

Guess Lance thought I would be there at the party :o  8) ;D
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Mr. Fangs

Maybe that vette can become something like a tradition at SoCal events. It could be passed along from it's current owner to someone that is deserving, or does something goofy to be presented with it to commemorate the event.

The car was suggested by new SoCal member Guy Chandler (who bought TWO Vipers this year). He bought the model and donated it to the club to generate some fun and conversation at the same time.

Maybe it can even be auctioned off from time to time to raise funds for the club. Kinda like a White Elephant thing.

No matter. The party was a blast.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Banzai Ben

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on December 10, 2013, 10:39:06 AM
Maybe that vette can become something like a tradition at SoCal events. It could be passed along from it's current owner to someone that is deserving, or does something goofy to be presented with it to commemorate the event.

The car was suggested by new SoCal member Guy Chandler (who bought TWO Vipers this year). He bought the model and donated it to the club to generate some fun and conversation at the same time.

Maybe it can even be auctioned off from time to time to raise funds for the club. Kinda like a White Elephant thing.

No matter. The party was a blast.

Fine with me, I'd be happy to donate it back to be passed on!

PCH VIPER

Thank you Paul, Teresa, Paul, Pam, Richard and Charlene for putting the fine details together for this party !   The centerpieces were perfect and the band was great.

It was great to see everyone all dressed up...  Just in case no one noticed,  I even had shoes on !

Pictures are up on my website   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few:

The Aviara was decked out with some beautiful Christmas trees to put everyone in the spirit

Very cool centerpieces

David, Randy and Mike

The Viper Ladies

A few of the couples

Paul, Richard, Arlene, Dave and Lisa.  I started out in the San Diego Vipers with these folks.  I thought it was fitting to end my term back in San Diego with all of them, including Arlene.   I'm so glad she came to join us and it was great to see everyone back together again.

We have such a great family !

viperCFP

Yeah right after you pick up the 1:1 scale version.  Nooooo Ben!

Quote from: Banzai Ben on December 10, 2013, 09:06:31 PM
Fine with me, I'd be happy to donate it back to be passed on!
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Banzai Ben

Quote from: Kala on December 10, 2013, 09:48:28 AM
Guess Lance thought I would be there at the party :o  8) ;D

Kala, When I saw this model the first thing that came to mind was you driving up in that blue vette at the LA Auto Show! Looked awesome in real size!

Quote from: krafters on December 11, 2013, 02:34:24 PM
Yeah right after you pick up the 1:1 scale version.  Nooooo Ben!

Hey Mike, if I get the 1:1, which I doubt because I'm planning to get a gen 5 at some point, I don't think I'll be donating it. Sorry!  ;)