Selling 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Started by Scottp, October 01, 2013, 06:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottp

I'm selling my 2010 Viper SRT - 10.  I special ordered the vehicle from Tom Ball Dodge just as desired.  Only two vehicles made in this model year with the exterior and interior color scheme.  The car has 4050 miles, factory aero package with front splitter, roll bar is custom built to this vehicle and is hidden above the headliner, halon fire system (nozzles at 5 locations), Hawk brakes pads, DBA rotors, ducted front rotors, custom built-in front tow hook, radiator close out panel, paint was color sanded for factory flaws, clear bra at all leading edges, SS mesh at air intakes front facial, billet steering bushings, radiator hose spring, oil-air separator, Torco race fluids, heat wrap at clutch and brake lines, Team Tec 5 point seat belts, seat lowering kit on driver side, full barrel chrome factory rims (paid $3,500), transferable factory warranty, work was performed by DC Performance, like new inside and out. $70,900

If you have any questions or know an interested party please feel free to call - 909-821-3144.

Thanks,
Scott   

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Scottp

Scottp

XLR8

Do you want to trade for a Gen 2 track car plus cash?

Scottp

Thank you for the offer, but I'm really interested in selling the car.  If I was going track, I'd keep this car, it's pretty awesome to drive.

Thank you again,
Scott

PCH VIPER

Congrats Scott !  Hopefully you got a good number out of it.  It was a sweet car that was well equipped.

Hope to see you back in a Viper again soon!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Scott, We will miss you out at the track. Your always "blazing a trail" or rag on your engine for us.  ;)
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Scottp

Yeah. - that was a close one, almost had to pull the fire system!

I'll be back........

Scott