Main Menu

So Cal Viper Club

Started by hemotox, September 23, 2013, 01:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

We all realize that there is a tremendous amount of negative informaiton circulating througout the VCA at present, trickling down to our personal emails, contacts, phone calls, etc.  I even am receiving emails from Europe concerning the "disastrous course" VCA is on.  Quite frankly, I don't understand the issues very well, I hear multiple accounts of what has transpired, with diametrically opposing views and reciting of facts and issues.  It doesn't matter to me at this point, nothing I can do to change it.

I do know that the So Cal Viper Club has the most excellent people in its membership, fantastic people to hang with, and participate in runs, activities, fund raisers, holiday parties.  There are few if any clubs that compare to the Viper Club, and the So Cal Viper Club in particular.  And the very rare car club that has the quality of people that we experience when we get together.

I see the current VCA crisis as a storm, we weather storms quite well.  We  have a superb President who is working daily on the issues before this So Cal Viper Club.  He needs our support.  If the VCA implodes, then we move on to reform another Viper Club of America with new leadership.  If we become independent, then we move on and reorganize because we have the quality membership and people with a generosity of spirit that will allow us to prevail.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008