L.A. Auto Show Nov 24th, 2013

Started by PCH VIPER, September 22, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10 BANGR

It was really nice seeing everyone again and I'm so glad that in spite of all the latest club issues at the National level we So Cal Viper Club members remain in high spirit with a voice that carries. Great job Lance and thanks for keeping this club moving forward.
A huge THANK YOU to Motor Village LA, Dennis, Mike and all employees for their excellent hospitality.
                                 That Viper at the Auto show was BAD-ASS. SRT does it again.
                                                       SRT + So Cal Viper Club 4 Ever.   
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

EXHLR8N

Grace and I had a great time.  It was great to finally meet Mike, who couldn't have been more hospitable.  The weather was perfect and the views of LA were incredible from the roof.

The Chrysler exhibit at the show was superb.  I love the special addition grey Viper .... now I need a bonus!

Thanks for all your support of SoCal Viper.  We look to many more events together.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

HISSSN1

Wow what a day great weather and what a AWESOME dealership Motor Village LA is. A very classy spread they put on for all of us SoCal Members with VIP treatment. Thank  you Dennis Lin,Mike Bell, all the employees at Motor Village LA that took part in taking care great of us all and SRT thank you for sending down the SRT GT3-R this is one bad ass looking SRT. The LA car show was great, Chrysler has a impressive fleet of vehicles to choose from. We are very lucky to be part of this connected VIPER family. See you all soon have a happy thanksgiving.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

MoparMan

Marcela and I had a blast at this event! We were still talking about how incredible the whole thing was when we pulled in our driveway at 10PM last night. From the epic turnout to the great hospitality shown to us by Motor Village LA to the royal treatment to the awesome Gen V on display at the La Auto Show it was a great day. This is what makes the SoCal region the best in the country - we have incredible people, incredible events and incredible support from the businesses around us! It's always worth the drive down from Vegas. We hope to see all you guys again soon.

LLEBMA1

Wow - Thank you ALL for the positive feedback!

Annie and I were talking on the way home last night!  We discussed how we only hoped that our new SoCal Viper family, enjoyed themselves during their visit as much as we did hosting the event! 

It was great to feel the Viper / SRT room that I built for one purpose alone, come to life..... It is my vision of a true 'Celebration of Performance'.  Thank you all for helping us transform it from a great looking building, with cool artwork, into a buzzing, high energy meeting place where it's ALL about the people who happen to share the same dedication to the Viper and SRT brand as we do!  Lance, I will send GoPro Video and Photo's to you as I get them from my team - great job with your photos and feel free to post or pass ours on to the members too!

What do you think about making it a yearly event?  Hmmm.......
If yes, I have a few ideas to improve 2014's event:
1) Although I drove my ACR up and down all floors over and over again to test the ramps, it appears a few (RT - Sorry) have your suspension set a little more 'hardcore' than my 'kindergarten' settings!  Next year we 'grind some concrete' here and there.  Also we will provide you the option to park in my workshop for easy entrance and exit, while fully secure!
2) Got to get the cars on roof parked more orderly so we can get a heli-camera to fly by all of us with our cars and get the skyline, Hollywood sign etc.
3) I will provide (4) vans to continuously circulate, with clear signage, that can drop off and pick up under the valet entrance.  We were a little disappointed that some had to walk back!

Lance, as always thanks for your kind words and dedication, you inspire us all to keep the SoCal Viper Club as one of the premier automotive performance clubs, regardless of the happenings around us.  Fellow members, please support the club by getting you SoCal Viper Club membership in soon, I'm sure we will have a fantastic 2014 together!

I'm thinking of a LE MANS, June 14th, evening dinner party, dance and of course live race viewing party in my 'Viper Pit'...... What do you think?

PS. Ralph - Beth - Bryan, thanks so much for the GT3R loan, we all loved it - However, by unanimous vote we would like the Bonnet to have a Motor under it and the Slicks to have a Race Track under them next time PLEASE!    ;)

Thanks again all for a fantastic day and we will see most of you in Aviara  :)

Mike and Annie Bell

Mike B

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Wow what a great event! Awesome Viper events like they used to be, I hope we have many more.

Pictures can't do the Carbon Edition justice. I wasn't sure how I'd like the matte finish, but after seeing it in person I was in awe of the details that it showed on the car.

Being able to take photos up close of the awesome GT3-R in such a perfect setting... OMG what a car.  8) 8) 8)

Being back with old friends at a great event inspired me to join SoCal Viper again  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to every one who made this event possible. Dennis Linn, Mike Bell and Motor Village held an impecable event. I sent a PM to someone I know looking for a red, black and red ACR that was in the Viper pit!

Lance you did a great job with the weather... Maybe its time ABC7 brings you on board... You might have found a new calling...  ;) ;) ;)
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

yeloone

What can I say Mike! An absolutely fantastic day that started in your showroom.  Food, parking, friendly staff, shuttle to the show and
              on and on and on! 

Mary and I send a big thanks!

Ted

WOW!  What a great day for SRT and Motor Village LA!  The facilities at Motor Village LA were superb and showed a lot of hard work.  The GTS-R on the SRT Floor was awesome.

It was a pleasure to see so many attend and so many familiar faces.

Lance once again was a gracious leader.

Mike Bell and Dennis Lin reminded me that we do not have to look out of state for our next SRT or other vehicle.

Thanks again to all!

sincerely,

Ted and Miroslava Purcell