L.A. Auto Show Nov 24th, 2013

Started by PCH VIPER, September 22, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Fangs

Last minute correction.

The meeting place for the San Diego group is off the I-5 (not the I-15) freeway. It is the rest area on the Northbound I-5 freeway in the Camp Pendelton area.

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Mr. Fangs

Want to thank Lance, SoCal VCA, SRT and Motor Village LA for a fantastic event. Made us feel like rock stars.

We were treated like VIP's. After a fun slither through the LA freeways, we arrived at Motor Village LA. This is a fantastic 4 story building stocked to the brim with Chryslers, Fiats, Jeeps and SRT's. We drove up the classic circular (you have seen this in all the movies) ramp up to the 4th floor, where we staged on the roof with an amazing panorama of the city. You could see all the way to the HOLLYWOOD sign on the hill.

Lance got some great group shots and we went down to the amazing Viper Pit. It was full of wall art, a Formula One setting, a full selection of Vipers including SRT, ACR, GTS and even an amazing Viper GT3 in full race livery.

They served us Champaigne, Mimosas, fresh made omelets and the best tasting french toast I have ever experienced.

We got to meet the owner and general manager of the business, and were allowed full access to all the cars in the showrooms. I have never seen so many Fiats in one location. Huge selection.

They shuttled us over to the LA International Auto show, and we were blown away with the new Graphite/carbon silver paint. It is in super limited production, but shows off all the tiniest details of the body work. You see design details that do not show up with regular paint. With the orange stitching and accent pieces, this car is evidently pretty special.

A number of Motor Village employees were staged around the facility to assist us in parking, which elevators went where, and to make sure we were given VIP treatment.

I do not know how Lance continues to set up these special ViperClub events, but this one was really first class.

Thanks again to SRT and Motor Village LA

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

THANK YOU SRT, Motor Village LA, Mike Bell and Dennis Lin !!!!!!!
This event was over the top and a great way for us to close out our year.

We had over 40 Vipers and close to 100 people at this event.  It was so much fun seeing everyone and Motor Village LA was the perfect host.

By the way, They did all the work.  I was in charge of the weather.  ;D

I have pictures up on my website:  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few:

Vipers from all over So Cal converged on Carson to start our event

We cruised up the 110 freeway to Motor Village LA.   This was once the Chrysler factory store.

SSg with the Hollywood sign in the background

Group shot with a great backdrop

The SRT room

We were treated to an omelette station, french toast, sausage, pastries and mimosas !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Our Hosts:  Dennis Lin, owner of Motor Village LA and Mike Bell, So Cal Club member and General Manager of Motor Village LA.   

Please note that they deserve all the credit for this great event !  Lance had very little to do with it.

(Actually, we know who REALLY deserves the credit) Annie, Ashley and Margaret made sure that everything was in place for this event.  Thank you ladies !!

We left our cars on the rooftop and boarded the private shuttle which dropped us right at the Auto Show.

SRT and Motor Village LA provided everyone a free admission ticket to the LA Auto Show

They had my car on the turntable !

Did I mention that we all got special t-shirts too.

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

We truly do have a great club and it is a great honor to be part of it with all of you.

Speedtactics

Wow what a great time we had yesterday. Thanks so much to Motor Village LA and Mike Bell for opening its doors and having our Socal Viper family in to the SRT room.
A fantastic turn out great people, food and great fun. To top it all off Mike/Motor Village had a GT3R Viper on lone from SRT sitting in the back of the room. What a treat, we are lucky to have great Sponsors like Motor Village and SRT to help SoCal Viper Club enjoy great events like this. I don't know what Mike Bell has in store for us next but he will have to work hard to top this! Thanks again to all who help organize and put this event on.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Newport Viper

A BIG Thank You to all that had a hand in yesterdays event!

Motor Village LA was awesome with their FIRST CLASS hospitality!

The new Carbon Viper is simply one of the coolest Vipers EVER! Great job Ralph and SRT!
04 SRT-10

2006SRT10

Thank you Mike Bell and Motor Village LA for hosting such a great event.  Everything was top notch, great food and drinks, The SRT room was really nice.  The GT3R was a nice surprise, got some great photos with it.  I love the new carbon color on the viper.  Thanks to everyone that organized and Thank you Lance for leading such a great club for the last 3 years.
Jeff
Jeff Altman

RandyT

Diane & I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU!! to everyone who made this event possible. It was way beyond our expectations. A special thanks to Motor Village LA and Mike & Annie Bell for hosting this event, it could not have been better! To those of you who missed this event .  .  . you really missed a special outing and a great opportunity. Also wanted to thank SRT for sending the new GT3 out for us to get close to, that was the icing on the cake!!
Randy & Diane
RandyT

SSSSE YA

Cathy and I wanted to say a "Big Thank you" to Lance and everyone  involved in coordinated this famous event and also to Dennis Lin and Mike Bell for hosting us with open arms. The event was first class, way beyond our expectations.

It was also great to see everyone from the club, we don't get out much due to our schedules, but we had a great time and appreciate the time, cost and effort in setting up the event.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Years.

Blessings,
Rob and Cathy.

swisspower

Thank you to Motor Village LA and SRT and everybody else that made this event happen. It was great to see all the new cars at the LA autoshow, especially the SRT line up! The Generation 5 Viper with the special metallic paint looked great! I really hope next year we are going to be able to see the new Generation 5 ACR. I also want to say thanks to Lance for all his hard work over the last several years. I am looking forward to some other cool events in 2014.
Peter & Tiffany Hausherr

Banzai Ben

Thank you very much Mike Bell, Motor Village LA, Lance, and SRT for making this event so awesome!
I go every year and that was the best time I've ever had going to the LA Auto show!
:)
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

SRT Viper

The LA Auto Show event couldn't have been better. Famous SoCal weather, first class host courtesy of Dennis Lin and Mike Bell and great planning by Lance and the Viper Club of SoCal. This is what keeps us THE premier Viper Club in the world!
Don't forget to renew your membership so we can continue these great activities next year.
Andy

anthony

I want to give a big thank you to Mike Bell and his group at Motor Village for opening up their show room to the So Cal Viper Club.  what an amazing spread they put on for us.  this was by far the best LA Auto show.  Anthony Matranga