L.A. Auto Show Nov 24th, 2013

Started by PCH VIPER, September 22, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Looks like we are going to see something very pretty... 1 of 50  8)

https://www.facebook.com/SRTViper/photos_stream
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Radical Guy

2004 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Sounds Great! Sign us up!

David & Melissa
04 SRT-10

65cuda

Please add us to the list. 
Curtis and Ann

Specialty Performance Team

Add Dan Cragin and Guest to the list! Sounds like fun!

Dan

PCH VIPER

The plan is to have everyone meet at the Starbucks located at 20806 Figueroa St in Carson CA.
It is right off the 110 Fwy just south of the 405 Fwy.

Mike will be filming our long caravan as we head up the 110 fwy to Motor Village LA.
They will also have an aerial camera filming us as we approach their location.

DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO MOTOR VILLAGE LA
You will not be able to get in ahead of us and there is no place for you to stage your car.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

The San Diego group will be meeting up at 8:45 (maybe just a little earlier if it is raining) at the I-15 Camp Pendleton rest area a few miles North of the 78. We will cruise over to meet the main group at the Starbucks in Carson and all go over together in a tremendous show of force : >)

Believe SRT has a pretty cool Viper on display, and it will be great to meet some of the guys responsible for producing our beloved Vipers.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Keith

Please add Keith and a guest.

Thank You

Bad News

'01 Red RT10

Ted

Guy

Guy & Clara looking forward to it. . . !

RandyT

Hey Everybody!
We have a few cars going out together tomorrow, thinking about stopping to collect a few more cars if anyone is interested. We would meet at Spaghettini's off the 405 and Seal Beach Blvd. off ramp @ 9am and leave at 9:30 for the next meeting point. Let us know if there are any takers!
Randy & Diane
RandyT

Green Mamba

Soooo meeting at the rest area off the 15 ...... Kinda out of the way for me. I'll just meet you all at the starbucks.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: RandyT on November 23, 2013, 01:12:23 PM
Hey Everybody!
We have a few cars going out together tomorrow, thinking about stopping to collect a few more cars if anyone is interested. We would meet at Spaghettini's off the 405 and Seal Beach Blvd. off ramp @ 9am and leave at 9:30 for the next meeting point. Let us know if there are any takers!
Randy & Diane

Hey Randy,
I should be able to make it there before 9:30

See you guys there.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye