The natives are restless

Started by Sundiego, September 10, 2013, 12:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Ok, I'll stop posting this stuff... No Problem
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on September 17, 2013, 07:49:32 PM

BTW can we get the clock on the posts somewhat  current to the time at hand. I posted this at 7:53 p.m. Tuesday.   Yup I'm control freak.  Can't help myself.  Guess that what happens when your self employed.  Long live the So Cal Viper Club.  Cheers!

Glenn

Hey Glenn.....
Here your go:
1.   Go to the SoCal Viper Club website at: www.socalviper.org;
2.   Click on Forum;
3.   Click Login & Enter your User Name & Password (if you're not already logged in);
4.   Click on PROFILE;
5.   Click Look and Layout Preferences
6.   Change the TIME OFFSET to "auto detect". 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Quote from: PCH VIPER on September 18, 2013, 10:09:52 PM
Hey Glenn.....
Here your go:
1.   Go to the SoCal Viper Club website at: www.socalviper.org;
2.   Click on Forum;
3.   Click Login & Enter your User Name & Password (if you're not already logged in);
4.   Click on PROFILE;
5.   Click Look and Layout Preferences
6.   Change the TIME OFFSET to "auto detect".
Yes with all these important things to discuss about the club, lets all get our clocks correct to make sure we can be the first to comment on current breaking news.  ;D
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

I'm like Glenn.....I couldn't figure out why the times were off, but figured it was just me.  I had to look up Cathy's post on how to update the clock.

Timing is everything !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Odie says...

Quote from: Hirkophoto on September 19, 2013, 03:18:59 PM
Yes with all these important things to discuss about the club, lets all get our clocks correct to make sure we can be the first to comment on current breaking news.  ;D
It is VERY  important.   The clock in the Kitchen says  1855 hours.  0200 past dinner time.  Where's  the chow ?
<q  " I call shotgun "

Green Mamba

Dave Cawthorne warned me about "club memberships" .  BRING BACK SD VIPERS!!!!! No dues, no rules, just drive it like you stole it.  We miss you Dave.

Green Mamba

Bring back sdvipers!!! No dues, no rules..... although we did loose a few cars during those early days before the car control clinics.lol, (rip ron's gen 2 rt).  But no matter what, so cal viper is the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I love all you guys and gals.