Rented a 2013 SRT Viper from HERTZ!!!!!!!!!

Started by Derek, August 26, 2013, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

So a few weeks back me and my dad went out and rented the new 2013 SRT Viper from hertz.
We are talking about purchasing the new Gen 5 viper in the future and wanted to see what they were all about before we drop the coin to actually purchase one. I must say this is a must do for anyone possibly thinking about purchasing one or even if you just want to check it out and see what it is all about.

If you are interested in renting the new SRT Viper here is a little more helpful info...
Rent it from HERTZ rent a car.
Price is $800 for 24hrs.
75 free miles!
$3 for each additional mile
call my guy Albert @ HERTZ and tell him Derek Short sent you.
he is a great guy to work with and if you ask him nicely im sure he will toss you in a few free extra miles ;)
just be sure to tell him Derek Short sent you and you are with the Viper Club.
Albert can be reached at... 951 264 1553

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Red Vip

Thanks for the info...but I am going to wait for you to buy one, so I can ride in it.....
Hey I am indian
Great info
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

Speedtactics

Derek,
Imagine someone driving a rental car like a rental car! Is that not what rental cars are all about? I'm guessing Hertz has a pretty good idea people are going to do this with the cars. At $800 a day plus milage I would guess they priced it accordingly. Some people forget what it's like to be young and have fun, and hey it's not like you borrowed it from a club member trashed it then returned it. That is why you don't buy cars from rental agency's when they sell them. Weather it's a Viper or a geo metro they all have been driven hard. I think that is part of the business. And if they were concerned over tires they would charge you for them. Hope to see you in a new gen V car at the next event.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics