Glenn Thomas Dodge Open House Sun. June 23rd.

Started by Super Villain, May 14, 2013, 02:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Glenn Thomas Dodge
Open House Sun. June 23rd

Glenn Thomas Dodge is now an official Club Sponsor!  This was a few months in the making and these guys have proven that they understand the Viper ownership and are more than willing to build a long lasting relationship with our Club.  We desperately need factory based support that can handle maintenance and warranty issues and these guys really are stepping up to the plate.  This is HUGE for us and helps secure our future needs. 

So please help us welcome them as a new sponsor and come see what they can do for us at this special open house event on Sunday June 23rd at 9:30am.

WHAT:
-Glenn Thomas Dodge Open House
-They have 4 Gen V Vipers for us to check out!
-The Service, Parts and Sales managers will all be there to meet and greet us
-Their certified Viper techs will also be there to meet with us and show us around their service area

WHEN:
-Sun. June 23rd
-9:30 AM to 10:30 AM

WHERE:
-Glenn Thomas Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram
2100 E. Spring Street, Signal Hill 90755

Who's in?! (please be sure I know your name so I can add you to the list because I will have no idea that "RedViper21" is really John Smith...)

Attending:
Lance
Scott
Dan
Eddie
Mike & Cheryl
Matthew G
Nino & Ruth
Raj
Mr & Mrs Kuzmiak   :)
Rolf
Dan C.
Bill D.
Cuz Mike & Matthew
Anhtuan & Damla
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Super Villain

Lance and Dan's previous posts are missing!  I never even got to read Dan's post!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Speedtactics

I wish it was closer to me! I will be there to show the support for one of our vendors.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Quote from: Super Villain on May 15, 2013, 11:54:08 AM
Lance and Dan's previous posts are missing!  I never even got to read Dan's post!

I'm planning to make this one.

Think we should all try to get to know these guys and support them.

Good sponsors are hard to find.

Dan  <2

DEDLY4U

Mike & Cheryl will be there.  Great job on the website Albert

ACRBruce

I work in Long Beach so these guys are just a few minutes away and will definitely consider bringing the ACR there for service.  But probably won't be able to attend the 23rd Open House.

Matthew

Hi Guys,
I will be there!  Does anyone want to meet up for coffee before?
Matthew Gross

ViperX

Hi Matt and others,

I'm not a coffee drinker but Cathy is.  We normally meet at Starbucks in Shady Canyon for these types of events.

Those of us coming in from the east or south could meet at the Starbucks, south of the 405 off of Shady Canyon (south) / Sand Canyon (north) at 8 to 8:30 AM.  The drive to the dealership should be about 25 to 30 minutes that time on Sunday morning.

Let me know who might be there and we can drive out together, maybe hooking up with others at another stop along the way.

It's always fun to pull into the parking lot with a bunch of Vipers.

Dan  8)

Nino Valmassoi

Lance,

Please add Ruth and Nino to this list.  Thanks for all the effort you put in getting sponsors.

Matthew

Dan,
Awesome that will work perfect for me!!
Matthew

Red Vip

***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

Newport Viper

Quote from: ViperX on May 31, 2013, 09:56:25 AM
Hi Matt and others,

I'm not a coffee drinker but Cathy is.  We normally meet at Starbucks in Shady Canyon for these types of events.

Let me know who might be there and we can drive out together, maybe hooking up with others at another stop along the way.

Dan  8)

Melissa & David will meet you there Dan
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

You guys want to take a short drive over to San Pedro afterwards for lunch at the San Pedro Fish Market, Home of the World Famous Shrimp Tray?

http://www.sanpedrofish.com/
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX