San Diego Car Show, Carl Burger Dodge Oct. 3rd

Started by Derek, August 11, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Friday, October 3rd 2014
5pm-8pm------ Showing up early is key! I plan to show up around 3-3:30, for all us pre-registering they would like us to be there by 3:30. I have arranged for us to be upfront so it's ideal for them to know how many vipers will show and for us to be on time.
I would like for us to do a pre-group meet at the Olive Garden in La Mesa (back part of parking lot) somewhat across the street from carl burger dodge. (Contact me for more info and details, as well as to confirm your attendance)
FREE Food
FREE Entry
Lots of FUN and plenty to see and do

This will be the 5th annual Carl Burger Car Show.
I went last year and had a really great time. I found out about it last minute last year and I think were were still able to pull out 5 or 6 Vipers. Lets make this year even better!!!

There are 10 prime spots up front they can hold for us but I will need to know asap who can make it so I can arrange it with them. I am in contact with the guy hosting the event and I have already giving him the heads up about talking with the club and see who would like to show up.

On a side note: There are spots near by where there 10 prime spots are where overflow of Vipers can go. From my understanding we need to meet and show up together all around the same time so they can group us together the best they can.

Below is a link for more information...
If you plan to go please register ASAP as there are limited spots. Please contact me via phone or txt after you register. I am making a list and getting peoples contact info so we can arrange a meeting spot around 4pm to get in and fill up the prime location spots first.

http://www.carlburger.com/carlburger-com-car-show.htm

If you have any further questions please ask.

Please contact me at... 619 916 6157

Banzai Ben

Hey Derek, Sounds like a fun event but it would be too difficult for me to get down there on a Friday afternoon.
Hope some of the local Vipers join you.

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Derek

Just got an E-Mail saying the date has been changed to Oct. 10th.

I will be out of town that week/weekend so I will be unable to attend.

If anyone would like more info on the event please contact me and ill pass the info along.