Western Zone Rendezvous in Santa Barbara Aug. 23-25

Started by Super Villain, May 08, 2013, 03:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcusss

As Santa Barbara locals, my son and I (Marcus & Aidan) hope to join in during the trip to Solvang to see the cars.  If I'm able, I may also try to get down to the Double Tree for Friday's cocktail party as well.  As Ken mentioned, if anyone has any questions about the area, I'm happy to help as well.  Lance has the info.
1996 GTS w/ 19" CCW SP600

RandyT

Diane & I will be heading out very early Friday morning in case anyone is interested in driving out together.
RandyT

kenalker

Click on this link to view a short video I took of everyone heading up the pass (officially "the 154"): http://youtu.be/3tIPCN-Ppk8

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

Hey Lance & Scott, Fabulous job Organizing !  and ALL Your Helpers .... Big Fun,  Madona & Joel

PCH VIPER

The Western Zone Rendezvous brought members from Nevada, Northern California, Central California and Southern California together for a great weekend getaway in Santa Barbara. 
Over 80 people participated in the event and based on the smiles, everyone had a great time.

I took well over 800 pictures over the 3 day event and have posted a fraction of them up on my website  www.kouchicentral.com

As always, here are a few of the pictures I took:

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Driving the 2013 Viper !!!!  Thanks to Scott Brown( Chrysler) and Mike Bell (GM of Motor Village LA)

What a great way to end the event !

Jay M

What a great time!  Saturday was a long day, but really fun.
Thanks to everyone for all the time and hard work you put into it for our enjoyment.

It was great to meet some norcal members as well.  I think it was a great idea to mix us up and force us to meet new people at dinner.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Speedtactics

Great weekend with everyone! I think this was a big success for sure! I just had a chance to post up my photos of the weekend. Follow the link and mouse over any photo, a little menu appears on the top left of the image and you can download the full size image to your computer.http://www.hirkophoto.com/p178286895#h6588b45f
Here are a few:

View from the back of the Reagan. (click on image for large view)

Panoramic group shot. (click on image for large view)
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER