Western Zone Rendezvous in Santa Barbara Aug. 23-25

Started by Super Villain, May 08, 2013, 03:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSSSE YA

Sorry Cathy and I are bowing out of this event.  :'(

Green Mamba

Better late ..... I am in. Looks like solo for now. Looking forward to seeing many old friends.

copperhead122

Please add Dan & Mayo to the list. We are on a wait list for a room for Friday nite, but we have reservations for Saturday night and will travel to Santa Barbara early Saturday morning, if necessary. We signed up and paid for the tour and dinner via PayPal.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!
2005 Copperhead Edition

OriginalRoot

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 30, 2013, 10:08:51 PM
Good luck to Madison !!

Yes, you most certainly can just sign up for dinner.

Add Joel & Madona, Driving up Saturday Morning early

OriginalRoot

Quote from: OriginalRoot on July 13, 2013, 03:32:24 PM
Add Joel & Madona, Driving up Saturday Morning early, Got a room at the Fess Parker

Specialty Performance Team

They have 4 rooms left at the discounted rate.

Add Dan and Teresa to the list.

Red Vip

Count me in for friday night only......perhaps offspring might make it......
Raj
:)
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

OriginalRoot

Joel & Madona Larson are In !   Made reservations 2 weeks ago, will arrive early Sat AM before
the Run .....

RandyT

If anyone decides to cancel their room at the Fess Parker could you please let Randy & Diane know?
Fess Parker is completely sold out.
Thanks.
Randy 714.323.3112
RandyT

ViperX

Quote from: RandyT on August 10, 2013, 10:30:06 AM
If anyone decides to cancel their room at the Fess Parker could you please let Randy & Diane know?
Fess Parker is completely sold out.
Thanks.
Randy 714.323.3112

Hey Randy,

We may cancel, not sure yet.  Will let you know.

Dan

kenalker

Ken and Lena just signed up and paid.  Since we live "up the street", we won't be staying at the Double Tree, but we'll be participating in the events!  Looking forward to seeing everyone in our home town (although, we are really 15 minutes up the 101 in Goleta where UCSB and the Santa Barbara Airport are located).

If anyone has any questions about the area, or there are any breakdowns where tools are needed, a garage, a place to park (maybe store your new 2013 Viper until the next event in our area :), etc., we are relatively close by!  Feel free to PM me, email, or just give us a call.  Lance has our contact info.

PCH VIPER

Time is running out to sign up for the Reagan Presidential Library tour and banquet !  Deadline to sign up and pay is Friday August 16th !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

Jennifer and I have paid for the Reagan library.

We aren't staying at the hotel, but plan to attend as much as possible. We'll try to meet there Saturday morning.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again!

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Copperhead Mike

Unfortunately something has come up and I have to cancel my Friday night room reservation at the hotel.  Before I do so, wanted to to see if anyone still needs a room for that night.  The hotel is sold out.  Please let me know by tonight either by replying to this post, PM or email.  I plan to cancel tomorrow morning if I don't have any takers.

Will still be able to make the dinner Saturday night.  See you all then!

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

Copperhead Mike

Quote from: Copperhead Mike on August 19, 2013, 11:01:15 AM
Unfortunately something has come up and I have to cancel my Friday night room reservation at the hotel.  Before I do so, wanted to to see if anyone still needs a room for that night.  The hotel is sold out.  Please let me know by tonight either by replying to this post, PM or email.  I plan to cancel tomorrow morning if I don't have any takers.

Will still be able to make the dinner Saturday night.  See you all then!

-Cuz Mike

Keith...Glad I was able to help you out.  See you Saturday!
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD