Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Here are a few of the pictures:

Welcome to the Club Tammi and Marcus

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

marcusss

Quote from: kenalker on April 21, 2013, 03:36:05 PM
I'll tell the cops it was YOUR car they saw - not mine.  =15

Haha, nice.  Thanks!  And I'll be sure to keep a pic of your car AND you in the visor to share with them as I wave the picture back and forth at high speed, "You sure it wasn't THIS GUY you saw?"

QuoteMaybe we can encourage more people up here to buy Vipers and participate in the events.

Absolutely.  I've seen a red GEN I RT/10 a couple times and believe I know where he lived as well (saw it in the garage from the street), but haven't seen it there or on the streets in a couple years.  Otherwise, I've seen no other Vipers since I've lived here (7 years).
1996 GTS w/ 19" CCW SP600

marcusss

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 21, 2013, 09:33:48 PM
The few I did take are up on my site: www.kouchicentral.com

Great pics, thanks for that (I didn't get enough of my own).  Also, if you would be so kind as to make one correction by changing my name from Curtis to Marcus, I'd appreciate it!  <t   Otherwise, I'm going to be okay with it if the name catches on.  <11
1996 GTS w/ 19" CCW SP600

PCH VIPER

My bad......I was so tired when I posted this last night after a very loooong weekend that I didn't even catch it.   I'll fix my website when I get home tonight.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

Thanks for another great event!  Breakfast was relaxing and delicious. The cruise was nice, even if we sort of got a little lost and confused.

Looking forward to the next one.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior