Drive ACS Fontana May 4 & 5 with Speed Ventures

Started by ViperX, March 12, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Sounds like you guys had fun.  Glad no one got caught up in that crash.  Passing right there has always been sketchy.  I prefer to wait if the guy is going to race me out of the previous turn and just get him on the front straight.

Crazy video of the guy crashing in front of you Mike.  I had a couple of guys crash into each other right in front of me at Laguna Seca last year in the first session.  Same kind of deal where the driver's didn't seem to be paying attention to the cars around them.

Wish I could have driven with you guys, just too much other stuff going on....

Speed Ventures is doing a one day event - Saturday June 1 at Willow Springs.  Might do that one, weather permitting, as it would be a good tune up for Laguna Seca.

Dan  <2

Matthew G

Thanks Ben
I do know I'm going faster than my ability.  I should slow down for safety but it is so addicting.  I said it before it's really all the car that's doing all the work.
Matthew G.

Banzai Ben

Quote from: Matthew G on May 08, 2013, 04:24:25 PM
Thanks Ben
I do know I'm going faster than my ability.  I should slow down for safety but it is so addicting.  I said it before it's really all the car that's doing all the work.
Matthew G.

You're doing really well, these Vipers are not easy to drive fast! They will bite you in the ass if you're not careful.
Take your time and have fun learning to drive it, I'm still trying to get the hang of it too, not easy.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Here's another vidoe from the event.  I spend the session trying to catch REDSLED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDUwTgqGz0

Banzai Ben

Cool video Mike! You going to Big Wilow on June 1st?
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Ben,

Not sure?  I may have a new job, and, not sure about the weather?