Main Menu

GTS Windshield

Started by Redsled, March 08, 2013, 08:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsled

Anyone know where to get one locally?  What about Lexan?  I purchased a new Lexan windshield back in Dec and finally decided to put it on.  It is for an SRT. So if anyone needs one, let me know, It will go cheap. 
Thanks,
Jonathan

Banzai Ben

Jonathan,
I recently replaced the Lexan windshield on my race car with a regular glass one so if you want a used Lexan let me know. The condition is still good, I just wanted glass because it's easier to see through. My eyes are getting worse so I wanted the clearest and least distorted view of the track.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Redsled

Thanks Ben, yes I will take the Lexan shield.  Where did you find the glass one?  I haven't had much luck finding anything locally or in So Cal.  Let me know how I can retrieve the windshield.
Thanks,
Jonathan

Banzai Ben

Dan Cragin found me the glass one, it was $450 installed. Cragin also put a protective film on it to resist chips.
I'll call you to discuss details on the Lexan windshield.

Redsled

Ben, I cleared my texts and lost your cell .  Let me know when I can grab the window on Sunday. Thanks
-Jonathan

Banzai Ben

I'll be at Willow next Saturday for an event so I'll bring it with me so you can pick it up there.