West Coast Customs May 4th, 2013

Started by PCH VIPER, March 06, 2013, 09:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Please spread the word and let everyone know that our tour has changed !

I was looking forward to West Coast Customs, but I can tell you that Day Collection will BLOW you away !  

I will still be at Krispy Kreme in Orange at 9:00 am.   If you are not meeting us there, go directly to the Day Family Classic Cars facility and wait in the parking lot.  We will collect $15.00 from each person prior to entering the museum.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Sorry, but I think I'll try to get in to the track event at Auto Club Speedway so scratch me off the list for the tour and golf.
Thanks
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Newport Viper

Quote from: HISSSN1 on May 01, 2013, 03:47:59 PM
Sounds better that WCC, Lance thank you for pulling this out of your   <2   David and Ben are you still going so I know if golf is still on ?

I'm still bringing the sticks and going to the Day collection
04 SRT-10

Mr. Fangs

For you San Diego guys, there will be a group meeting at the park n ride on I-15 at Gopher Canyon at 9:00 am. Will slither up together.

Want to thank Lance for making this substitution. Really fast work  <1
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemiheads

>8  Jen and I will be there.  We will be starting the day at the Gelsons Dana Point Cruise-in (corner of PCH and Crown Valley Parkway) just north of Dana Point.  The gathering starts at 7 AM...usually about 50-70 cars of all types.  We will be pulling out at 8 AM sharp to drive over the Ortega Hwy. to Corona.  We invite one and all to join us.  There is a Starbucks at the cruise-in site so you can fuel up there if you like.

Jen & Jeff Roessler

OriginalRoot

<o  I'll Be There and I'll Try to Bring the Doc >z

RandyT

Diane & I are in. See you there.
RT
RandyT

HISSSN1

Quote from: Newport Viper on May 01, 2013, 09:26:29 PM

I'm still bringing the sticks and going to the Day collection

I am still bring the sticks and one ball   <B better make it two balls.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Radical Guy

I'm in, at the last minute.  I'll meet the San Diego crew at Gopher canyon @ 9:00 AM.

Brent
2004 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Thanks again Lance for the last minute hook up to see the Day Collection. Very impressive!
Glad the entry went to charity!!

On another note the golf course was awesome crazy elevation changes! A real ball eater too!

04 SRT-10

HyperViper

Thanks Lance for the last minute change of plans. Had a Great time checking out the Day Collection and a tasty lunch at Hidden Valley. Post up some of your pics when you get a chance.

No scores from our 2 golfers so one can only guess  >o
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

Just got back home from a nice weekend.  It was nice to cruise down south with the SD guys.

We checked in to the Valley View hotel and ran into Kurt and Kathy and also David and his family Sat evening.   =28

I'll get to work on the pictures and hopefully have something up on my site soon.

Newport Viper

Quote from: HyperViper on May 05, 2013, 06:32:12 PM
No scores from our 2 golfers so one can only guess  >o

The winds were 15+ and gusting. We had to yell "Fore" when we were putting...  <11
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Tom and Diane Day have collected some really cool cars from many different time periods and genres.  They not only collected the car, but also original memorabilia tied to the time period or car itself.   Every car on display had special meaning and significance and spared no expense building display scenes for them.

Thank you all for coming out and sharing in this special event.  Our admission money collected was donated to the Orange County Children's Hospital through the generous efforts of the Day Family.  How cool is that !

Pictures are up on my site: www.kouchicentral.com

AlbertFattal

Sorry - got really caught up with work this weekend - looks like it was great!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/