Viper: 1, Corvette: 0

Started by Super Villain, January 13, 2013, 06:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

2014 Corvette: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/13/2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-stingray-everything-there-is-to-know/

fugly...I think I just just threw up a little in my mouth.  Yup, I definitely did throw up in my mouth.

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

1HOTACR

I wonder if the rubber chock block is standard or an option.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Super Villain

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on January 14, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
I wonder if the rubber chock block is standard or an option.

Its an option...part of the "track" package to help with braking.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

viperCFP

"Chevy CEO Akerson, expects the seventh-generation Corvette to not only be a showstopper, but one of the best-looking vehicles in history."

And by best looking, he must mean parking LEDs shaped like the Viper, front view reminiscent of a Ferrari FF, side view of a Nissan GT-R (cabin, side strakes, and at least they tweaked the c-pillar a little), and a camaro/transformers rear end.  Winning!
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Super Villain

Just SOOOO many design styles all competing for attention on that one car.  It literally looks like it was designed by a committee.  Mishmash, hodgepodge...those words only start to describe the nightmare...

DEDLY4U

Not to mention the double bubble roof they copied from the Viper.  I personally believe they copied the rear end of the Comaro.  Mike