Palm Springs Corvette vs. Vipers Auto-X March 15-17

Started by Super Villain, January 10, 2013, 12:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

Awesome bike Derek, congrats!   >v

By the way, I think you ran 3rd fastest Viper time so you helped us win the trophy again!
Dan was first, Fast Eddie second, you third, me fourth, and Anthony fifth.
I was disappointed in my performance but thanks to the rest of you guys we pulled off the win.
Great driving guys! >v
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Derek

Awesome! That's great news Ben! Glad I was able to help pull off another win for the vipers!

And thanks glad u like the bike. Just took it out for a nice ride today. Lots of fun!

EXHLR8N

Hey Derek - great looking bike ... I like in stealth!  I have a 20 year old Harley, we should go riding one day.

I am glad you came out.  The Corvette guys are a fun bunch.  Hopefully we can do a run one day with them.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Derek

<11
Quote from: EXHLR8N on March 18, 2013, 07:14:44 AM
Hey Derek - great looking bike ... I like in stealth!  I have a 20 year old Harley, we should go riding one day.

I am glad you came out.  The Corvette guys are a fun bunch.  Hopefully we can do a run one day with them.

Thanks, glad u like it.

I'm down to ride with ya sometime. Just lmk...

Matthew G

My family and I had a great time in Palm Springs!!  I just thought I would let you guys know that the security guards do care about our cars.  When I was loading my car Lisa from security said, you're going to either love me or hate me.  She made me prove to her that was my car.  After I prove her it was mine I had her spot me on the trailer.  <1

Matthew

PCH VIPER

That is really awesome Matthew.   I suggest you call or send a note to Fantasy Springs complimenting them on their security services.   We will be back there again next year.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

First off, I'd like to Thank all our members that went out to support this Charity Auto-x.   
The Palm Springs Corvette Club Members put a ton of work and effort into this event and they always treat us as privileged guests.  They are a class act and I'm so proud to show up with our members and represent our Club with so much mutual respect.

The big picture is that we are helping to support both the ALS Lou Gehrigs Disease and the Cathedral City Boys and Girls Club.   >r

I have pictures up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com
and as always, here are just a few:

Defending Champs

Victorious !

AlbertFattal

It was loads of fun! Thank you for hosting another FUN day!!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Newport Viper

I don't always come to Viper Club events....

But when I do we usually kick Asp!... >w

Thank you Anthony for leading the charge on this one. I think the trophy should travel like the Stanley Cup!

Could be interesting ...  <11

04 SRT-10

Speedtactics

You are all invited to view photographs from my "SCVC Indo Vipers vs Vette Autox 3-16-13" gallery.
As always the photos are free to download! Mouse over the photo and the upper left side there is a menu go down to download original and grab your photo! Optional: If you would like to order prints, click the BUY button while looking at the photo you like.
Enjoy,
Scott Hirko Photography Inc.
http://www.hirkophoto.com/p188502467
Here are a few of the 900 images I shot. Mostly driving shots.

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Wow, there are some really great shots there !!!
Thanks Stig and Hirk   >v