Dan Cragin, Specialty Performance Team - Open House - Sat. Feb. 23!

Started by Super Villain, January 09, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Looks like we are going to have a great showing at SPT !

I will be at Spaghettini's at 8:30 for anyone from the OC that wants to drive in together.
See you all on Sat !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

RandyT

RandyT

redtanrt10

Lance,

sounds great, I'll do my best to meet there, if running late I'll just go on the "5".  BTW, do you have the warranty papaerwork for that old tire you sold me???

Randy,

Dan told me your the "customer of the month".  Can wait to see you new viper and all the work that's been done.

Let's hope the weather tomorrow is as great as today.  Mike

RandyT

Mike,
Well, it's far from being finished. It won't look nice for a few more weeks, but I can't wait!!
Randy
RandyT

Jay M

I'll will come by.  I look forward to seeing the new place!

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

copperhead122

2005 Copperhead Edition

Matthew G

Would anybody like to meet up around the 210 and 57 freeway? 

PCH VIPER

Thank you Dan and Garry for opening the doors to your new facility to the Club !
It was great to see the new place firsthand and even better to WELCOME you back in your new venture.

We are all pleased to have you up and running again.

The new place, while being much smaller, is set up very nicely with 2 lifts.  It is very clean and organized which makes us OCD Viper owners very happy !

PCH VIPER

Today's event was really fun and relaxing.  It is always fun just hanging out with the Viper Family and visiting.

It was so very special to see Vypr Phil out with us today.   Bruce went out of his way to pick Phil up and bring him out for a visit.   >r

Even the Stig and Beth came all the way from the corn State to hang with us.

Vypr Phil

Huge thanks to Bruce C. who invited me to join him for this great event!

Lance, many thanks also for your kind words and great pictures, much appreciated I assure you!

After talking me into this, Bruce picked me up, drove me to the event and dropped me back off at my home.  My doctors have not cleared me yet to drive; this was the first time outside my home since I left the hospital after my stroke. Thanks also to everybody, you all made me feel so welcome and happy to see me; the pleasure really was mine as well!

It was very, very special for me to see so many old friends and make new ones too.

There isn't a better Car Club than the SoCal Viper Club anywhere...bar none and I am truly blessed to be part of it even during non-Viper ownership times!

Vypr Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

ViperX

Hey Phil,

Glad to hear you are recovering.

Looking forward to seeing you back at the track.

Regards,

Dan  <2

NK BREKR

Bummer, I missed the event, and a rare visit from Vypr Phil.  Happy to hear you're on the mend Phil!

ViperX

Quote from: NK BREKR on February 25, 2013, 01:28:00 PM
Bummer, I missed the event, and a rare visit from Vypr Phil.  Happy to hear you're on the mend Phil!

I missed it too Art.  Left the house later than planned, about 11:00 AM and planned to be there by lunch.  I ended up stuck in traffic until 12:30PM at just over half way there.  Decided to turn around and get back home (to work).

See you next time,

Dan  <2

Vypr Phil

Hello Dan and Art,

Thank you both for the kind words, much appreciated I assure you!

Too bad I missed you both at Dan Cragin's reopening, it would have been super cool to see you too but hopefully you will see more of me soon.

Dan, you know I really miss the track days, they were so much fun and made me feel young again for too short a time...I hope to be able to rejoin track activities one more time, God and health willing.

All the best,

Vypr Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"