Drive Laguna Seca June 28, 29, 30 with 105 Decible sound limit!

Started by ViperX, December 17, 2012, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew G

I signed up for Saturday racing.  I will be there Thursday through Sunday.  

Matthew

Vinamus

I'm signed up for Friday so far, we'll see if I can get in on Saturday.
Gary & Melissa

Ted

How many are driving their Vipers to this event vs. trailering?

PCH VIPER

My guess is that the majority of us are trailering.  I only know of a couple guys that don't have trailers......yet.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Doc

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 25, 2013, 08:53:16 PM
My guess is that the majority of us are trailering.  I only know of a couple guys that don't have trailers......yet.

If anyone needs transport and/or support for the event, LMK. We can take as many as four cars and as few as one.

Doc
Donn (aka "Doc")
Carlsbad, CA
www.competition-classics.com

DavidSB

I'm in Santa Barbara,  5 minutes off the 101 and about 4:15 hours (at or near the speed limits!) south of the track and would like to invite anyone driving up Thursday to lunch of sandwiches/drinks at my house around noon. After lunch I'd  lead anyone interested on one of California's most beautiful back roads, Hwy. 154, over San Marcos Pass, past Cachuma Lake, rejoining the 101 north of Buelton,  and saving about 15 minutes.
Everyone is welcome and I can find parking for a few trailers on the street just outside my lane.
I'll need a rough head count for food so please email if coming and I'll send you back directions.
Looking forward to a great Laguna adventure.
Regards,
David Green
[email protected]

ViperX

Sounds like fun David.

Cathy and I will plan to come by your place for lunch.  We will be "trailering" so will need a fairly large spot to park.

Look forward to it.

Regards,

Dan

PCH VIPER

Thanks for the offer David !
I will check my schedule and let you know. 

Lance

Jay M

Hi David, thanks for your hospitality.  Jennifer and I can join your for lunch and the scenic drive.

thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

DavidSB

Jay & Lance & Anyone Else Coming,
Please send me an email so I can reply over the weekend with directions.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
David
[email protected]
PS: Anyone able to make it last minute, don't hesitate to contact me. Always room for more!

PCH VIPER

DavidSB

I'll be emailing directions out shortly.
Come by any time but thinking of having food out between 11:30 and 1:00 when we should depart for the 4 1/4 hour drive to Monterey. 
I know Dan and Cathy are bringing a trailer. Any others so I can plan where to park them?
David

Newport Viper

No live updates? Track records?

Oh.... found a shot on the interweb of the proceedings

04 SRT-10

Jay M

What a great weekend!  No track record for me... but I did have fun.  I'll post a few pictures here, and later I'll try to put together a video.

Some of the pictures are not mine, they are from CaliPhotogrphy, a company onsite taking pictures.  I was able to get any picture that had my car in it for fixed price.  Fortunately, there were many time my friends were in the picture, so I'll post those here.

2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

redtanrt10

Thanks Jay!  Pictures look great, sure wish I was there.

Nice to see a "rare" picture of Lance on the track!