Video of Kuno Wittmer and Wife taking some laps

Started by hemotox, February 03, 2013, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

SSSSE YA

hemotox

Maybe a ride with the Sidewinders and ViperX will be almost as good?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Quote from: SSSSE YA on February 03, 2013, 06:22:35 AM
I wish I could have ridden shotgun. =15

Maybe so.....Kuno is very fast and he was in a comp coupe which is 350 to 400 lbs lighter than our ACR's but we do make as much HP and some of our cars make a bit more than the 600 hp he mentioned.

I've never been a very good passenger but if you'd like a thrill ride, come out and ride with Ben K, Chris P, Gary G or myself one day at Fontana or Willow Springs.

You will be surprised just how well Viper does on a race track.  G forces can be 1.5 in many high speed turns, which will get your attention.

Dan  <2

SSSSE YA

Quote from: ViperX on February 04, 2013, 11:01:27 AM
Maybe so.....Kuno is very fast and he was in a comp coupe which is 350 to 400 lbs lighter than our ACR's but we do make as much HP and some of our cars make a bit more than the 600 hp he mentioned.

I've never been a very good passenger but if you'd like a thrill ride, come out and ride with Ben K, Chris P, Gary G or myself one day at Fontana or Willow Springs.

You will be surprised just how well Viper does on a race track.  G forces can be 1.5 in many high speed turns, which will get your attention.

Dan  <2

Thanks for invite Dan, but I will have to fight off My Cathy first.