Viper Tech and Service Day - Jan. 19th

Started by Super Villain, November 28, 2012, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Yes a huge thank you to Eddie and his team!  Sat. was indeed a great day!  I think I speak for everyone when I say we all felt like we were very well taken care of.

It was really cool to just be able to hang out, check out other members' rides, and talk gear head stuff.  All while our cars are being worked on by a top notch crew!  A great Sat. indeed...THANK YOU! 
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

HISSSN1

I was a great way to spend the day. I am glad we had a good turnout and thank all of you for coming to my shop. My techs all had a fun day working on your VIPERS. We raised $ 1622.50 for the club I will send out a check to Nino.   Lance thank you for the pictures.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ViperX

Wish I could have made this event.

Was in Detroit freezing my butt off.....

Sounds like you all had fun.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Quote from: HISSSN1 on January 21, 2013, 09:55:07 AM
I was a great way to spend the day. I am glad we had a good turnout and thank all of you for coming to my shop. My techs all had a fun day working on your VIPERS. We raised $ 1622.50 for the club I will send out a check to Nino.   Lance thank you for the pictures.

THANK YOU Eddie !   This was a very generous thing to do for our Club and it is GREATLY APPRECIATED !   >t
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures