Main Menu

New Tires & Rotors

Started by Redsled, November 21, 2012, 02:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsled

I would like to thin out the racing spares inventory so I have several items if anyone is interested.  I have (2) brand new 14" 2pc racing rotors and hats that will fit the SRT-10 calipers.  They are Coleman racing rotors (new) and StopTech hats (used minimally as spares)  The set up is identical to the Gen IV ACR set up.  I have used this rotor/hat package on my GTS race car for 6+ years with zero issues.   I also have the same set up for a stock Gen II caliper, although the hats are Brembo.  All the discs have been cryo-treated and are slotted.  I also have a new set of 18 X 335 Toyo RA1s.  These are the sticky ones (better than the 888s) and they are no longer made.  A matching set of 275s can still be purchased from Tire Rack, but the 335s are long gone.  I am willing to help with delivery to the So Cal area to help with shipping costs.  If any questions call 661-333-2090. $500 for the (2) tires & $600 per (2) rotors delivered. Thanks or your time.  I can email pics as the pics are not loading to this site for some reason.
-Jonathan

Redsled

Tires and 14" rotors are sold.  Still have 13" rotors that fit a stock gen II front brake system.