Just bought a Gen 3 Convertible Viper! (THE COMMEMORATIVE EDITION)

Started by Derek, July 14, 2012, 05:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Quote from: Derek on July 17, 2012, 05:59:54 PM
yea for sure dan.

I love ur white coupe. If i ever got a coupe it would be white with blue stripes. I don't know what it is about the white coupes they just seem to look better than all the others... maybe its just me... lol

Agree >v

Derek

Quote from: Derek on July 16, 2012, 06:07:19 PM
thanks for the link leo.

just made the purchase!

Well turns out the dude sold it to someone else locally last weekend and trys to e-mail me with some bs sry story, saying how he thinks vipers are the best blah blah blah GL with urs...
Dude sold it and just leaves the posting up. Kinda messed up. Got my
Hopes all up.... Pfff guess I'm just screw with dropping 5 bills on a new one. Dam that sucks!
Sry to vent on u guys. Kinda bummed...

Oh well thanks guys for the help.

ViperX

Derek,

I have a used cover I'll GIVE you if you want it. 

It's not perfect, has a spot or two that have seen some use but it's not thrashed either and maybe those spots could be touched up by someone who does that type of thing.

Let me know.

Dan  <2

Derek

Quote from: ViperX on July 18, 2012, 05:19:53 PM
Derek,

I have a used cover I'll GIVE you if you want it. 

It's not perfect, has a spot or two that have seen some use but it's not thrashed either and maybe those spots could be touched up by someone who does that type of thing.

Let me know.

Dan  <2

Really?

That would be awesome Dan!!!!
Yea for sure I'd love to take it off ur hands.

Derek

Just got the Viper today!!!!  >g

Me and my dad have been excited all day long!  <L

We took lots of pics and videos of it all from start to finish. A good buddy of mine had the day off so i invited him over to share exciting experience. The truck drive was a very nice guy and if i ever ship a car of buy one to have shipped or what ever i will be using him again. Also if anyone on here is looking to buy or sell a car and needs it shipped hit me up and ill be more than happy to give you his number. He has been doing it over 25 years and has shipped all kinds of cars. Met tons of celebrates, Athletes, etc... He was even telling me about a time when him and Nick cage got drunk and partied together at nicks place. he sure has quite a few great stories. But he said the reason he does it is because of people like me, all super excited to get the car and have a huge smile on their face and all.
When he was coming down the street he say me waving saying here we are lol. he pulls up next to me and says... "do i have something you want...?" lol Yes! i replied! haha.

Anyways Great experience i had. Always kept me in the loop and calls to let me know how everything was going and how far away he was.

Now for the pics!!!!!
I kinda took a lot and maybe over did it a lil.... lol but hey i wanted this to be something ill never forget and im sure i will never forget it for as long as i live!

Derek

Well having some issues posting the pics not really sure why but this error came up...
Im doing the same exact thing i did before when i posted the other pics not really sure why this is happening...
maybe some1 can help out...

Thanks

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at socalviper.com Port 80

ViperX

Quote from: Derek on July 18, 2012, 06:16:35 PM
Really?

That would be awesome Dan!!!!
Yea for sure I'd love to take it off ur hands.

Let me know next time you'll be up my way, South Orange County, or I can bring it with me to the Luau if you are coming.

Dan

Derek

Alright will do.
i don't think i have ur number but i can get it from lance im sure.
not sure if ill make it to the luau... gonna play it by ear should know next week. trying to get a buddy or my sis to roll up with me. don't really wana go alone... seems more like a family event... ill feel kinda outta place going by myself lol.

Derek

Here is probably my favorite pic...

Father and son awaiting their new Viper!

Derek

Just got the Viper today!!!!  >g

Me and my dad have been excited all day long!  <L

We took lots of pics and videos of it all from start to finish. A good buddy of mine had the day off so i invited him over to share exciting experience. The truck drive was a very nice guy and if i ever ship a car of buy one to have shipped or what ever i will be using him again. Also if anyone on here is looking to buy or sell a car and needs it shipped hit me up and ill be more than happy to give you his number. He has been doing it over 25 years and has shipped all kinds of cars. Met tons of celebrates, Athletes, etc... He was even telling me about a time when him and Nick cage got drunk and partied together at nicks place. he sure has quite a few great stories. But he said the reason he does it is because of people like me, all super excited to get the car and have a huge smile on their face and all.
When he was coming down the street he say me waving saying here we are lol. he pulls up next to me and says... "do i have something you want...?" lol Yes! i replied! haha.

Anyways Great experience i had. Always kept me in the loop and calls to let me know how everything was going and how far away he was.

Now for the pics!!!!!
I kinda took a lot and maybe over did it a lil.... lol but hey i wanted this to be something ill never forget and im sure i will never forget it for as long as i live!

ME AND MY DAD GETTING READY TO GO FOR OUR FIRST RIDE IN THE NEW VIPER!!!  >g

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
ME AND MY DAD WILL HAVE THE NEW VIPER AT THE NEXT VIPER EVENT WE GO TO!

ViperX

Derek,

The Luau is a family event, but don't let that stop you from coming.  There will be some kids and some grand kids, but there will also be plenty of adults there too!

I hate to admit it but I have kids that are probably your age!

You can call me at:  949-600-7244.  This is the "old" Viper club line.  It shows up in all of the magazines and it still shows up on some of the lists.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Derek on July 21, 2012, 12:28:05 AM
Alright will do.
i don't think i have ur number but i can get it from lance im sure.
not sure if ill make it to the luau... gonna play it by ear should know next week. trying to get a buddy or my sis to roll up with me. don't really wana go alone... seems more like a family event... ill feel kinda outta place going by myself lol.

Thanks for sharing the pictures  >r

The Club Luau is going to be fun for everyone.  We have been working hard at getting all the pieces in place and all is looking really good.  Come on up, you will have fun for sures.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures