September 9, 2012 Condor Run - Ventura

Started by PCH VIPER, July 25, 2012, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Quote from: hemotox on August 28, 2012, 04:50:29 PM
This may classify as a LAME EXCUSE ! >j

Hey Doc,

After just a few track outings, I knew I'd been "bitten" by the Viper.....in a good way.

Cruises just aren't the same as they were when I started back in 04, and I cruised a bunch.  My 04 convertible is approaching 50K miles and almost all are "cruise" miles, except for a few trips to the drags and running the Nevada Open Road Challenge a couple of times.

There's nothing like running your Viper as fast as your courage and ability will allow at the track; i.e. no speed limits, no cops, no opposing traffic, no cliffs to go over, no trees to hit, and passing most other cars with relative ease is fun too.

IMHO, there's no excuse for any of our guys not to "try" the track at least a couple of times as it should at least be a "bucket list" item.

Not taking your Viper to the track, now that would require a LAME EXCUSE!

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

hemotox

Viper X

Touche, Brute!

Agreed, but hanging socially with club members,combined with some great vistas, unpopulated runs, maybe even seeing a condor, hard to beat!

And running with the Flyin' Hawai'ian, also tought to pass up.  That's like missing out on driving through Honolulu with Steve Magarrett (Jack Lord), of Hawai'i 5-0!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

For anyone who wants to drive up from the OC with me, I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:30 and will leave at 7:45 sharp.

Spaghettini's
3005 Old Ranch Parkway
Seal Beach  CA 90740 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Got_Vnum

Hey Lance, count me in please. It's been too long since I got to hang with you guys.
2013 Launch Edition GTS
1996 GTS - Gone but not forgotten

Speedtactics

Where are all the local 805 guys? Come on Ventura county Vipers it does not get any closer or better than this run. >j
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Got_Vnum on September 04, 2012, 03:33:26 PM
Hey Lance, count me in please. It's been too long since I got to hang with you guys.

Hey Irfan !
Glad you are coming out.  Looking forward to catching up with you.
See you on Sunday.

AceFang

I will be honored to join the prestigious group at Spaghettinis.  See you there!
John Bennett

EXHLR8N

Hey Jon - great to see you this weekend.  See you at Spag's at 7:30
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Don't forget to bring your walkie talkies if you have them !

1HOTACR

Quote from: HISSSN1 on August 28, 2012, 02:55:31 PM
Eddie and Michelle are in we have driven the road it is awesome.
I don't see Mr and Mrs "Venom Bee" on the list... <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

copperhead122

Sorry for the late notice. Dan and Mayo will join the group in Westlake Village. Sounds like a really fun cruise!
2005 Copperhead Edition

Badman

Last minute change of plans, Steve and Lynda are in. See you at Spaghettinos

PCH VIPER

1HOTACR

Perfect Day for a Viper run.  After lunch Steph and I decided to back track the run in a more casual CRUZ of the "Flora and the Fauna". Beautiful country  <1

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

EXHLR8N

Thanks all for a great day.  I even enjoyed the brief rain shower at the end.

The road was great .... no accidents ... great friends .... who can ask for more?

Next year, we should have baked Condor ... I understand it tastes just like chicken!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous