Barrett-Jackson OC June 23, 2012

Started by PCH VIPER, May 29, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

>l
SAN DIEGO VIPER GROUP:
If you want to join us and caravan to Lance's meeting point at Starbucks, we will be waiting at 7AM at the REST STOP that is about 5 miles North of Oceanside off I-5.  This is the same place we've met before when traveling up I-5.  We will leave the Rest Stop at 7:20AM in order to be at Starbucks in Costa Mesa about 8:15 AM. 
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Speedtactics

You know I hate to bring this up but if Mike B is coming I hope he has clean car!
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Quote from: speedtactics on June 19, 2012, 10:55:15 AM
You know I hate to bring this up but if Mike B is coming I hope he has clean car!

Hey Scott,

Now that his remodel has been completed, he should have time and space to "cleaner her up" in his driveway.

Dan  <2

Speedtactics

It might be easier for him to paint it black.  >w
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Derek

Quote from: Pam on June 18, 2012, 08:42:21 PM
>l
SAN DIEGO VIPER GROUP:
If you want to join us and caravan to Lance's meeting point at Starbucks, we will be waiting at 7AM at the REST STOP that is about 5 miles North of Oceanside off I-5.  This is the same place we've met before when traveling up I-5.  We will leave the Rest Stop at 7:20AM in order to be at Starbucks in Costa Mesa about 8:15 AM.  

Count Jon and myself in for the meeting spot.

Who else is planning to meet up there?

JonathanL

This is going to be a blast, I've never been to one of these before.  <L

Mr. Fangs

Wear comfy shoes. While the auction itself has chairs, there is lots of action in the parking lots, and lots of vendors to visit.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

ViperX

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on June 19, 2012, 05:00:19 PM
Wear comfy shoes. While the auction itself has chairs, there is lots of action in the parking lots, and lots of vendors to visit.

Good advice.  Wear your "driving shoes" while driving, then switch to the "hush puppies" for walking.

Paul, have a couple of questions for you.

See you at BJ.

Dan  <2

Red Vip

>r
Hey gang I like Mikes car just the way it is.... it has that "c" word, it escapes me presently.. but I will eventually remember it.
Its a nice word too...

***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

RandyT

Count Diane & I in. I won't be putting the red car on the block this time but the yellow one will be going for sure.
RandyT

Derek

Quote from: RandyT on June 20, 2012, 09:18:06 AM
Count Diane & I in. I won't be putting the red car on the block this time but the yellow one will be going for sure.

What do u mean put it on the block?

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HyperViper

Good luck with the sale Randy. Hope you get all the money.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

1HOTACR

Quote from: speedtactics on June 19, 2012, 12:24:53 PM
It might be easier for him to paint it black.  >w

Black Vipers rule.  Come on over to the dark side ^12

And bring  a lot of detail spray and micro towels.......
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

redtanrt10

Quote from: speedtactics on June 19, 2012, 10:55:15 AM

Scott,  Come on down and help me!!! No time to clean, I'll bet I got 5 hours of tire mark removal to do.  But in the spirt of Lance's request today to  "Please be respectful of that fact and be very humble in our actions"  I will remove the track wheels and have clean wheels!