Barrett-Jackson OC June 23, 2012

Started by PCH VIPER, May 29, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Here is the latest update:
I have to give Barrett-Jackson my final car count on Monday June 18th.  They have a finite # of spaces in the corral and are keeping close tabs on car count.

Once I give them the car count, they will send me the "special pass" that needs to be in each car to get thru the gate.
No pass, no entry.

As posted on the first post of this thread,  we will meet at 8:15 at the Starbucks located on the southwest corner of Harbor Blvd and Adams. 

I will give each car that has signed up their gate pass and liability waiver form at Starbucks.
Each car MUST fill out the paperwork and will hand that to the guard at the special entrance gate.   

We will head over to the Fairgrounds as a group at 8:45 sharp.

Please make sure that your name is on the list if you ARE going or have it taken off if you are NOT planning to park in the Corral.   

I will not be able to magically get extra spots in the Corral after Monday and don't want to show up with less cars than we said we were bringing and preclude other SRT cars from getting in.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Quote from: redtanrt10 on June 14, 2012, 09:48:26 AM
Hope to, got to check with the surfer Diann, thinking maybe drop the car, go surf, then get back before 3pm.  I'll let you know by tonight.
We're thinking the same thing.  Bring the "LOA" and the Mark LT.... Just incase we want to
  buy a Antique gas Pump / Or?... go to Knotts for lunch and eat some fried Chicken and Berry Pie... <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

VIPER28

JonathanL

Anyone coming up from SD want to meet on I5 say, by Carlsbad?

HyperViper

Your car is too fast for me to keep up  =15
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Super Villain

Is there still room for me to add a guest who will be riding in with me?
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

No problem at all !  Each Viper that parks in the Corral will get an admission pass which will let 2 people in.....so you guys are all set.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Derek

Lance, looks like I'll be able to make it after all.
I'm going to try and carpool up wit Jon.
If he doesn't have room or can't take me for some reason or another ill just take my car. I'll let u know today as soon as I talk with him.

Btw I sent u a txt...

Derek

Just spoke with Jon, looks like I'll be riding up with him.
Lmk if there is anything I need to get from u lance.

Speedtactics

Looks like we will have a snake pit for sure! Any other snakes coming from my are that wants to meet up and head done together let me know
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

fyron

Speedtactics

Ben,
If you are coming you are required to clean all the track rubber off your ACR first! =17
Scott Hirko

Banzai Ben

>1  Okay, I guess I'll try to clean it up a little.

Hirk, let me know what time you'll be at the 405 and 10 and I'll try to meet up with you on the fwy.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Sounds good You want to set up a meet point and I'll meet you there?
Scott Hirko