DC Performance and Dan Cragin............... A new start.

Started by Specialty Performance Team, May 18, 2012, 09:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMan

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 22, 2012, 03:27:18 PM
Location is a KEY element to success.

It took me a while to put this together.  Using Kala's idea to pinpoint Vipers around the world, I used our membership zip codes to map out the general area of our So Cal Vipers.
There are many areas with 3 - 4 Vipers owners.  What is not represented are the owner's with multiple Vipers.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217592281470847386812.0004c0a09f73dd77feeec&msa=0&ll=33.811673,-118.02681&spn=0.518026,0.800629

and YES we do have a member over in Hawaii !

Nice map, but you forgot us SoCal members in Las Vegas!

Speedtactics

All I can say is if DC moves farther south the Ventura County people will have a difficult time going that far. The old location was already about an hour drive depending on location and traffic. I know we live up in the hills here but if you look on the map you can see there are quite a few of us up here!
Not sure if the pick up service would work, it would really depend on added cost.
Supper Villain has many good ideas there and I don't want to repeat any.
Good luck.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Specialty Performance Team

Thanks everyone,
We are checking on two locations and both are about right in the middle of the customer map, that way it will be about the same for everyone. We are purchasing a truck and trailer and will be providing pickup and/or delivery of all Viper club members for our cost! This will represent a cost but it will be a fraction of what the tow companies charge. We will also be open on Saturdays, to make it easier to get to us.

We have lots of plans and some great things to share once we are up and running. If anyone needs help, I am available anytime.

Dan Cragin
310-597-6295

Lawrenzo

That's great news for the whole Viper community.  Let us know when nail down your new location (and when the grand opening BBQ and Dyno Day is)  >3

Specialty Performance Team

Hi All,
All is moving well with my new venture, we will be having a hearing with the city in the next few weeks for our proposed location, I will let you know the specifics as soon as it is approved. I think everyone will be suprised to see how the new shop will be setup.

We will be able to do everything DC did before, but with better pricing and more options. We will now be manufacturing many of our own performance parts and doing in-house fabrication.

For those of you who need advice or help. I am still available and can service your car from my Santa Monica workshop during the changeover.

Dan Cragin
310-597-6295

Derek

Awesome!
Can't wait to see the new shop!

Maybe have some kind of a viper day there or BBQ or something to celebrate the new location.

Derek

Mr. Fangs

Dan has announced that he will be at VOI 12 with all the latest up to date info on his new shop. Expect he will have a booth there.

Viper would not be Viper without Dan Cragin... >s
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe