Paxton Supercharger Deals Made even better !!!

Started by ACPerformance, May 11, 2012, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACPerformance

Well we will be offering pricing on Paxton Superchargers, installed and tuned at our Facility, for pricing not many would step up to match! Pricing will be posted tomorrow. What will be included.

Full Paxton Kits - Satin or Polished.
A&C Performance hardware:
Soldered Wiring
Shrink-tube
Split Second box recalibrated
Custom Heat Range plugs
SCT Handheld with full dyno tuning on your vehicle

All fluids - Oil Royal Pruple with Viper specific Filter

Before and after Dyno. No stories or fake numbers. Real numbers with Real results.

To top it off, we will be offering labor rate and parts discounts on work performed at the same time as supercharger install.

Why are we offering it. There are NO deals from Paxton. WE are making the deals happen on our end. And having the many built systems that we've done, we have everything down to a science. From teardown....to installation and tune....then Wash before pickup!

Our reputation is proven and we're offering this just because we can. And we do our best to support the Viper community.

Todd

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

NK BREKR

Do it Demoe!  It will be cheaper than buying a 2013 and you'll have more power >v

10 BANGR

I've been thinking about this for a long time.
If the price is right I just might.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

Harry's 2006 with supercharger ran 195.5 mph at the Mojave Mile   ^2
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ACPerformance

Hows $9200 Satin AND $9400 Polished. OUT THE DOOR.

AND for SOCAL Viper Club members I will be offering up to 50 Percent off labor for any other services performed at the same time of supercharger installation.

Examples:

Labor for Thermostat Install Gen2 = Normally $300 = will be $150!
Labor to install Gen 3 Full Exhaust! Normally $1000 Labor (Headers and exhaust) Would be $500.

Gen 3: Possibly you want your intake Manifold Polished at the same time. Normally it's $750 plus Gaskets ($104 and Labor $400 Labor = Not cheap BUT During this special You'll be paying $700 TOTAL. POLISHING plus Labor...Gaskets...Cleaned in an out before install!

Lots of good things to come for all the SoCal Viper members from A&C Performance.

Todd
[email protected] SHOP Email during the week :)
[email protected]   WEEKEND Personal email that I only list for you all on this site! As many of the socal guys already have!!! :)

1HOTACR

Sounds like a 'Smokin hot deal to me'... <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

ACPerformance

First one being done will be to one of our Socal Viper owners. We will be ordering parts tomorrow. And just to do this for everybody to see, we will be taking nice documented pictures, and some videos outlining the entire setup from beginning to end.

Todd

ViperX

Hey Guys,

The Paxton install changes the personality of the car in a good way.

Just make sure you know a friendly smog guy before you Paxton your Gen III.

Dan  <2

Erick

That's freaking Awesome Todd.  I watched that video twice, because I glanced away for like two seconds and when I looked back there were no more cars around you. 

Sweet Viper!

Lawrenzo

Quote from: ViperX on May 14, 2012, 09:59:17 AM
Hey Guys,

The Paxton install changes the personality of the car in a good way.

Just make sure you know a friendly smog guy before you Paxton your Gen III.

Dan  <2

I thought the Paxton kits were smog legal?

ACPerformance

They are only smog legal on 1992-2002 Vipers. The 2003 have an EO number but not a California Air Resource Board number. Although most smog shops dont know the difference, many do. We usually dont run into problems, but its definitely not saying sometimes ya have to jump through hoops.

Todd

ACPerformance

We have some various installs going on now in the shop.

Erick P's Supercharger

Anthony from Mass is getting a host of changes

And others. We will be uploading constant videos of various projects getting done in the shop for all to see.

Todd

http://www.facebook.com/ACPerformance.Shop