Supercar Sunday This Weekend 4/29

Started by Banzai Ben, April 27, 2012, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

If you're not busy this Sunday morning go check out Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. It's Lamborghini day and the Aventador is supposed to be there. I'm planning on getting there about 7:30-8:00.
Let's get a few Vipers out there too!  >v
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

SSSSE YA

Cathy and I will be there but in my new C63. =27 <2 <19

Banzai Ben

Congrats on the C63, nice car! I was looking at those too but decided on getting the CTS-V Caddy. It was a tough decision, both are awesome cars. >v

Speedtactics

I'll see you there. 8:00 am. I think Cuz Mike will be there too but in his Lambo. ( It is Lambo day)
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

SSSSE YA

Quote from: Banzai Ben on April 28, 2012, 12:28:00 PM
Congrats on the C63, nice car! I was looking at those too but decided on getting the CTS-V Caddy. It was a tough decision, both are awesome cars. >v

I was going to buy the CTS-V, My local Caddy dealers was not the most helpful. The other reason why I got the C was I found a used one with 4,800 miles and saved 18K off the window sticker.

Did you get the 6 speed and recaro seats?

Banzai Ben

I got a black diamond coupe with recaros and auto.

Nice buy! Did you see those modded C63's today? There were some really cool ones there.
Which one was yours?

SSSSE YA

Yes I saw them. Ours was in front row under a tree it is white and parked next to a white CLS 63.

I want to tune the ECU, remove the charcoal filters, K & Ns, X pipe and secondary cat delete.

I wanted to hear one with and X pipe and secondary cat delete before doing it, I really love the AMG sound.