CAR CONTROL CLINIC Sunday May 20th, 2012 Pomona Fairplex

Started by PCH VIPER, March 27, 2012, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinamus

Gary & Jake will be there!
The cone killer returns!
Gary & Melissa

Super Villain

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

Optionally required  >w

Stations 1 and 2 will not likely require helmets (although it will be encouraged)
Station 3 which is the Auto-x will require helmets for driver and passenger.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

JonathanL

Derek

black beauty

>v  O.K!  My hubby & I are in!  See y'all there!

Speedtactics

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Come on all you newbies come out and join the fun.  >g
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Today is your last chance to get signed up for the  2012 Car Control Clinic !
If you do not see your name on the first post of this thread and you are planning on attending, Please email me ASAP.   
[email protected]

See you all on SUNDAY Morning !

PCH VIPER

There is no physical address for Gate 15 at the Pomona Fairplex, so it is difficult to Google Map.

If you are coming from the East on the 10 Fwy, your best bet is to exit at  Towne Ave (exit 46 ) and make a right onto N Towne, then 1 block up make a left onto E La VErne Ave.  This will intersect with Arrow Hwy.  Make a left onto Arrow Hwy and Gate 15 will be on your left just past N White Ave.

If you are coming from the West on the 10 Fwy, exit at White Ave (exit 45A) make a left onto White Ave.  This will take you north to Arrow Hwy, Make a left onto Arrow and Gate 15 will be on your left.

10 BANGR

It looks like the temperature will be in the mid to upper 80's for Sunday.
Is there any shade out there. All I see on the map is a huge parking lot.
Can we bring a canopy or ??
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

Hey Demoe,
I was hoping that we would have slightly cooler temps, but it looks like it will be warm.
We will have a few pop ups covers, but would suggest bringing  anything you may have to get some shade out there.

ViperX

Guys,

There were a couple of large shades "on wheels" out there that we are hoping will remain.

We'll find out on Saturday.

We should have an "Easy up" at each station but bring shade, a chair and some water if you can.

I'll have my 24' enclosed car trailer, so we will get some shade from it as well.

Accuweather says low of 56, high of 88 on Sunday, so the morning should be cool and nice with the 3 - 4 pm high a bit toasty.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

AlbertFattal

Just registered for myself + One Guest (Rosario Perez)

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

AlbertFattal

I've been interested in purchasing a racing helmet for quite some time, and now I really am encouraged to get one once and for all! Any tips on where to get fitted and a vendor who sells?

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

JonathanL

Quote from: AlbertFattal on May 16, 2012, 05:08:45 PM
I've been interested in purchasing a racing helmet for quite some time, and now I really am encouraged to get one once and for all! Any tips on where to get fitted and a vendor who sells?

I just ordered a bell today from c2motorsports down here in San Diego. Ron, the owner, was very helpful showing me the different styles as well as fitting me. I had to have a black one (to match my car of course), so he special ordered one for me. I even convinced him to give me a "loner" to get by this weekend with :)

Jon