CAR CONTROL CLINIC Sunday May 20th, 2012 Pomona Fairplex

Started by PCH VIPER, March 27, 2012, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Lance and I visited the Pomona Fairplex track yesterday to "check it out".

You guys are going to love this facility.

Some of us will be setting up on Saturday for those of you that would like to help out laying cones.

.....of course we WILL have to check out the track by driving it a few times to assure proper cone placement!

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

10 BANGR

Quote from: ViperX on April 18, 2012, 11:50:13 AM
Lance and I visited the Pomona Fairplex track yesterday to "check it out".

You guys are going to love this facility.

Some of us will be setting up on Saturday for those of you that would like to help out laying cones.

.....of course we WILL have to check out the track by driving it a few times to assure proper cone placement!

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

Dan,
I can help set up on Sat. if you need volunteers.

Demoe
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Ryan

Just so I'm 100% sure here...

If I want to bring someone, and they don't drive, and they don't ride shotgun, and all they want to do is watch.. I still have to pay for them?

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Ryan on April 21, 2012, 12:39:46 PM
Just so I'm 100% sure here...

If I want to bring someone, and they don't drive, and they don't ride shotgun, and all they want to do is watch.. I still have to pay for them?

Hi Ryan,
We are charging $30 for the guest, but we are also assuming that your guest will be having continental breakfast, juice/coffee in the morning and will be eating lunch with us.  We will also have soft drinks, water and snacks to munch on and maybe even a cool little gift included.   ^2

We will base our food order on the paid attendees. 

Hope this makes sense.

Lance

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Ryan

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 21, 2012, 07:39:18 PM
Hi Ryan,
We are charging $30 for the guest, but we are also assuming that your guest will be having continental breakfast, juice/coffee in the morning and will be eating lunch with us.  We will also have soft drinks, water and snacks to munch on and maybe even a cool little gift included.   ^2

We will base our food order on the paid attendees. 

Hope this makes sense.

Lance

It does make sense. Thanks.

DEDLY4U

Please add Mike and Cheryl Sinkinson to the list.  This is one of the best events we do each year.  It is fun to cut loose in a safe environment.   <19

PCH VIPER

To all who plan on coming to this event,
Please be sure to get registered by paying online via PalPay or sending in a check to Nino.
This will guarantee your spot!

Derek

Pam

This event is
<15
If you're a fairly new Viper owner, this is the place you need to be with your car!  You can learn so much from one of these car control clinics.  You'll finally get to feel it skid in a turn and know what to do if it does that when you're on the road.  You'll get to let loose with its power in a safe environment.  And you'll have some of the best instructors around helping you learn how to feel those nuances of your Viper.
                                                                                               <2
     Those of us who have attended the CCC before, LOVE the experience and enjoy coming back.  So come on, make this event fully successful and SIGN UP!  You'll find it will be hard to wipe the smiles off your face after each session in your Viper.  
>w
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Fast Eddie

I just registered. Gladys and I will be there. >v

Fast-Lane

Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

PCH VIPER

Did I mention that we will also have HOT breakfast for everyone too !   
>q

SSSSE YA

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 08, 2012, 09:00:48 AM
Did I mention that we will also have HOT breakfast for everyone too !   
>q

Yes you did................ =19

MAMBA48

Please add Rolf to the Car Control Clinic. 
I will send a check to Nino tomorrow.

Thank you. What time to you need help on Saturday? I live right off the 10 Fwy and Santa Anita exit.
I could probably come out and help with the setup on Saturday.

VIPER28